• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi from two cheeky buns!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I'm always looking for new rabbit places to join, it helps my anxiety and interact with people even if it is online.

I thought I'd introduce you to my two buns, Snoopy and Luna. they don't live together (last month after a year of being best buds, they hate one another). they're just over two years old and both are fixed. Snoopy came from a breeder and Luna a rescue.

This is Luna:
VlLpa1r.jpg
hOklLOB.jpg
n7meAq1.jpg

This is Snoopy:
plpFqpf.jpg
E5ARtp1.jpg
132nCCT.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum [emoji847] Your buns are gorgeous ❤️but I'm so sorry they've fallen out [emoji17]

One of my buns is called Snoopy too [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What beautiful bunnies. They look so soft! I am sure you will find wonderful friends and information on this forum.

thank you all! ♥

sadly no I don't know what broke it. they have been fine for a year, and suddenly poof, Snoopy hates Luna. I'm slowly working on getting them friends but.. they seem to be pretty angry about the whole thing lol.

Oh dear, maybe one is sulking lol! It's a shame they don't talk so you can tell whoever is to blame off :)

Welcome to the forum. They are both gorgeous.

I wish they could :D

to be fair this seemed to go down hill when Snoopy's teeth started to act up.. so I'm wondering if this is Snoopy reacting in a grump.

Gorgeous. :love:. I have a single indoor bunny because he fell out with his friend. I had to get her anther friend because she was so lonely but my indoor bunny hates all other rabbits.

that sounds about how bunnies go with bonding lol. my friend ended up with 4 separate ones just trying to make them all happy and bond them, never worked out :lol:

he doesn't hate her I don't think. but if i think, issues around Jan started with him being unwell, to then fighting pretty bad. i wonder if this is grumpy ill snoopy kicking in and not literal, i hate you. hm.

Back