• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miracle Grow Potting Mix Soil - Bunny Safe? ?

nickybunny1

Mama Doe
I was going to plant my plantain and dandelion seeds today. I have Miracle grow potting mix soil in the garage to plant them in in pots. Is it safe to grow them in this ??

I don't think it would matter what you are planting the seeds in. I presume you will be cutting the leaves and feeding, rather than providing the whole plant plus the pot?

I was going to plant my plantain and dandelion seeds today. I have Miracle grow potting mix soil in the garage to plant them in in pots. Is it safe to grow them in this ??

You need to use compost to grow seeds, and that is just compost with added fertiliser. You will presumably let the plants grow before letting Oliver and lady friend loose on them?

Well I was going to let them grow in the pots in the garden and maybe let the buns nibble from time to time but mainly cut the leaves for feeding. So Max, Omi it seems safe enough then ?? 9 Days to lady friend - apparently very cuddly!

Well I was going to let them grow in the pots in the garden and maybe let the buns nibble from time to time but mainly cut the leaves for feeding. So Max, Omi it seems safe enough then ?? 9 Days to lady friend - apparently very cuddly!

Yes it's fine :)

The fact it's not just garden soil means what you grow will probably turn out better!

(Head over to my gardening thread - Omi has some seriously good ideas :))

9 days eh? Not long now!:D

Back