• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally he gets to see

Thanks everyone, he been out again today and again hugged the house got it on camera again will add his piccies tomo, he loves exploring but if he sees me head for door soon comes running in with me lol, same if I go in shed, I went behind bins to sort something he missed me and ran straight to house door then started looking round for me , I spied through trellis till he noticed then he was soon by my side lol

Thanks everyone, he been out again today and again hugged the house got it on camera again will add his piccies tomo, he loves exploring but if he sees me head for door soon comes running in with me lol, same if I go in shed, I went behind bins to sort something he missed me and ran straight to house door then started looking round for me , I spied through trellis till he noticed then he was soon by my side lol

Aww...Lisa that story just warmed my heart so much! :love: It reminds me of how Shadow and I played hide and seek. Mimzy did it too, but it was usually me looking for him. :lol:

Can't wait to see the new pix. :D xxxx

Tis mine now says Chase I will look after and enjoy it

2ag6jqd.jpg

Adorable :love:

Back