• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iris ~ 24/03/17

I am so sorry all of your wonderful care was unable to save your lovely girl. She knew she was loved and I have no doubt that she loved you and her Daddy.

Thank you ripminnie, cpayne, and bunny momma.

Gamma, one of our 3 guinea pigs very unexpectedly passed in the early hours of yesterday morning. He was still warm when we found him. :cry: I will have to tell Pearl, it's so sad.

Iris, I hope your spirit is watching over his, now he's joined our other Bridge animals. Arce is still alone and still lonely. She's being exceedingly naughty now. Hopefully this time next week her new lad will be with us. I feel guilt at being excited for it, but I also don't think Iris would want me or Arce to be sad and lonely. I hope Iris watches over the bonding so it all goes smoothly.

Thank you ripminnie, cpayne, and bunny momma.

Gamma, one of our 3 guinea pigs very unexpectedly passed in the early hours of yesterday morning. He was still warm when we found him. :cry: I will have to tell Pearl, it's so sad.

Iris, I hope your spirit is watching over his, now he's joined our other Bridge animals. Arce is still alone and still lonely. She's being exceedingly naughty now. Hopefully this time next week her new lad will be with us. I feel guilt at being excited for it, but I also don't think Iris would want me or Arce to be sad and lonely. I hope Iris watches over the bonding so it all goes smoothly.

*Hugs*

Hope you're feeling a bit better today? x

*Hugs*

Hope you're feeling a bit better today? x

Thank you.

'fraid not, if anything worse. But I'm curled up in bed now. Managed to get cuddles off of Persephone, Helios, and Erasmus today though. Not that it's a strange thing to get Eramus-cuddles. He is such a cuddlebug. I've also tried re-bonding Alpha and Beta piggies - not 100% sure it's working though. :(

eta-I owe you a message, but thank you. *hugs* will try and send something when I can see a wee bit straighter!

Iris, darling -

it still feels so raw and so wrong that you've gone. 3 weeks already. :cry:

Arce was beginning to get a little antsy for company, but we brought her a husbun home today. Not the one we intended, but a lovely little lad nevertheless. He doesn't replace you and he never, ever will. He'll find his own place in our strange human hearts.

But for him, it's been love at first sight when it comes to Arce. She has that light back in her eyes already. He makes her whole again, even though he's not the one we meant to bring home. Did you do some reshuffling at the Bridge, dear Iris? If you did, you picked right and am definitely watching over our girl. It's a joy to see her happy again.

Thank you and miss you forever, Little Goose. xxx

[video]https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=T9Shw3ceZDI[/video]

Iris honey ~ you were with me for far too short a time. Still miss you daily. xxx

Beautifull tribute to your beautiful Iris. I am so sorry she could not stay with you for longer but she knew how much u loved her. Loosing a bun is so so difficult. Sending hugs. X

Back