Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iris ~ 24/03/17

Mama Doe

A wonderful and beautiful tribute, your love for Iris and her personality shines through. I am so sorry you have had to say goodbye too soon xx
    My special bunnies, Gabriel Honeybunny and Mabel Flump (NWRR).
    Sleep tight my precious Noo, darling Spring, handsome BJ, beloved Rosie, fluffy man Herbie, little poppet Hollie and wee Bobbin xx

El-ahrairah calls the best and brightest to be in his Owsla. He could see what a shining star you are, Iris. You and so many that he has taken to him from RU lately.

Please say hello to my Pippi for me and Mimzy and Fiver. She will be at your service.

Sending hugs to you and Arce, tlc, and your OH as well. I am so sorry for your loss.

Run free in the peaceful pastures of Paradise, beautiful Iris. You will be missed so very much. Farewell. xxxx

For El-ahrairah to cry....

So very sorry that you lost beautiful Iris

Sleep tightly little one xxx

She was such a stellar bunny: just because she was ill she was still Iris Best wishes to you all at TLC Towers.
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Mama Doe

Binky free sweet Iris,I hope Arce will be consoled when your ready to get her a friend,

Thank you everyone.

Arce is doing ok, all things considered, on her own for now. She's got a big teddy bear she can nudge around for now. In the process of choosing a husbun for her. Two choices, both adorable. Although it's awful we lost indomitable Iris, it's nice to think Arce has a bright future ahead of her.

Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    El-ahrairah calls the best and brightest to be in his Owsla. He could see what a shining star you are, Iris. You and so many that he has taken to him from RU lately.

Please say hello to my Pippi for me and Mimzy and Fiver. She will be at your service.

Sending hugs to you and Arce, tlc, and your OH as well. I am so sorry for your loss.

Run free in the peaceful pastures of Paradise, beautiful Iris. You will be missed so very much. Farewell. xxxx
    El-ahrairah always knows who he wants, but waits until they are ready to leave us. That doesn't mean it's not 'too soon' for us humans though. It always is.

I'm sure Pip and Iris are probably wreaking havoc for him as they watch over us right now.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Wise Old Thumper

A beautiful tribute Tracie xx
    Jill

😢 xxx

This is such an adorable tribute. She was absolutely beautiful! And it definitely sounds like she was as happy as larry with you. She knew she was loved, and I'm sure she's binkying up on that rainbow bridge. Chin up <3

Thank you Jill, ml1, and Gab92.

It's been a week already. Madness. I miss her, she was such a good little soldier with her treatments and used to honk like a goose when she wanted to hump Arce.

Arce's doing ok, all things considered. I'll be happier when I can bond her to somebun else. She's missing that spark since Iris left us.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.