• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's Creation-Updated 29th March

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I bought a wooden trinket box for £1.50 from The Works and then decorated it by painting and varnishing it. The ceramic Rabbit Head is of the late 'Hal'. Fifibutton made that for me a few years ago

Last edited:
Jane, that is lovely! :) C used to paint boxes like those. One she did for me is still in Alaska. :(

I miss Fifibutton. I still have the clover carousel bunny she made. I hope she is well.

I bought a wooden trinket box for £1.50 from The Works and then decorated it by painting and varnishing it. The ceramic Rabbit Head is of the late 'Hal'. Fifibutton made that for me a few years ago

That's so beautiful, Jane. I bought some of their little storage cases with 'To the moon and back" for friends for Christmas 2017. I'd never been in there before. Great ideas for hobbyists.

Oh that's wonderful Jane! :)
You've got me wanting to do something like this now for my pets and maybe for folks around me who have them. I love this kind of crafting, but have hardly had the time for it. After I've wrapped things up in Alaska I will maybe get some materials to do some artwork again. It's been a long time. :)

Back