• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Man about the forum...

Mr T

Warren Scout
My good lady told me I must reg on here, so being the kind and understanding type that I am... here I am

So hi to you all from Tracy's fella (Shaun) from Rabbit and Guinea pig Welfare in Warwickshire.
:D

Hi Shaun :wave:

Do you always do what Tracy says then? :lol:

Nice to meet you! I expect you're a bit like most of the 'roped in' blokes on here, always asked ever so politely to assist with the mucking out of litter trays etc. :lol: :lol:

Hi Shaun

Nice to c Tracey has you well trained :lol: I wonder if she would be willing to give some handy tips on the male species :lol: or perhaps let us know why men are from mars, or why they cannot join us women on venus?

Hi Tracey

Not sure if you remember me (women looking for a good vet - Sutton Coldfield), we spoke on a few occassions back in May/June. Hope yr not mad at me for not being in touch, although, when I am ready for another bunny I still intend on coming over to you. I thought I would get the summer holidays over with and get my house in order after a mad 6 weeks before visiting you.

Best wishes

Denny

Back