• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howdy from Virginia

CariLynn

New Kit
I am so thankful to find this forum, was beginning to think that I was the only one who was a crazy rabbit lady....my husband and I have two really adorable bunnies. My bunny is Priscilla, she is a Jersey Wooley and is the most nosy, opinionated, stubborn, lovable, little doe that stole my heart when one of my best friends had her. Prissy Pants or Ms. Priss as we fondly call her, was a rescue, the folks who had her prior to my friend didn't feed her, half her hair came out, and had sores all over her. I first saw her while helping out around the farm, as my friend had broken her wrist and needed someone to assist with stall cleaning, it was love at first site! Course, it took some doing to persuade my husband that I needed yet ANOTHER animal on our farm, but when I talked him into coming with me to pick out a pen for her I knew he would be okay. Here is my girl, who is about 5+ years old:

Course, thinking that little miss was lonely, a very pretty bun came up on an add on Craigslist...the lady said how they didn't have time for her anymore, she made too much noise and they BATHED her every day!! :shock: I immediately called, said I would take her and home she came. Her name is Oreo, she is the opposite of Priscilla, has warmed up to me a little to where I would say she tolerates me, but LOVES my husband Mark. Goes right to him, snuggles up with him, will let him pet her and pick her up easier than she will let me. Were not sure if she is an English lop, but regardless of what she is, she has a home with us. How can you not love this face?

What a warm welcome....thank you all. I have enjoyed reading through the forum and all the informative information.

Back