• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Made a Few Easter Cards

You're very talented Jane, they're lovely (and I guess it helps having a photo of a handsome fellow like Morse ;):love:)

I try to make all my own cards now but they aren't as lovely as yours. You really have a gift, Jane. They are a lovely way of remembering the Inspector :love:

Fabulous cards Jane. I still have the Morse Christmas card you so kindly sent me a few years ago. It lives in pride of place on the mantelpiece all year round x

Oh these are so beautiful Jane, very talented :love: I absolutely love the sparkles and you just can't get much better than Morse's gorgeous wee face. Well done, you must be chuffed xx

Thank you, art and crafts has never been my forte, but I do enjoy trying :)

Some may say I can be very 'trying'.................. !! :lol:

I also have all the Morse cards you've sent me. I made sure to pack them with belongings I had shipped down from Alaska. I love that you always have such cute appliques on your cards, they add to the beautiful homemade quality...and of course, the handsome bunny featured on each one! :love: xxxx

Back