• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Ever Expanding Jellycat Bunny Coloney U/D 30th March

Poor Sooty saw all the bunnies and fainted.

IMG_0012_zps7er7nzmz.jpg

As for washing JC furry friends, inside a delicate items bag and minimal wash cycle works...20 mins on refresh I use. But it is bad for the nerves watching faithful companions in a washing machine. Their fur never quite recovers its original plushness though.

Thanks for the laundering tips, CC. :) I'll give that a try. And yeah, they don't come back the way they went in, but if they're getting snuggled anyway they seem to get pretty ruffled too. :(

I love your JC kitty. :love: I've looked for one for some time now but never come across them.

My two kids had favorite plushies when they were little...to have to take them to the laundromat and watch them go around, and around, and around...well, let's just say that it kept them seated in one spot until they were done! :lol:

Too be fair, MimzMum as you are across the pond, hunt down some Boyds Bears moggies, bit scarce these days but can still be found if lucky.

Chester, Miss Pussyfoot with her mouse Mr McNibble
IMG_0028_zpselswdiky.jpg

Whiskers P Tweeter
IMG_0813_zps6ltnn7rp.jpg

Sadly Snigglepuss is at mummies and I cant find a photo of him

Aww...what lovely kitties, CC! :love:
I love the name Snigglepuss :lol:

I do have one of the Boyd's kitties, and one of the dogs.
Sabrina
694e88b56521e5d004c8b7fe99f179b1.jpg

Scout
s-l225.jpg

I think my daughter has a mouse, Brie
$_35.JPG

and a bear by them as well, but I don't recall which one.

They are pretty 'stiff' plushies though and don't have the softness of Jellycats. :(

I have this one:
phonepix2-11-140162_zps39979a82.jpg~original

And this:
large_971374_bas3lnus.jpg

And:
jellycat%20bunny%20pix%2011-3-16%20006_zps1kniyabu.jpg~original

These last three all given to me by our lovely Jane and posted with apologies for stealing her thread! :oops:

They are gorgeous. I share my bed with a variety of soft companions but I don't think I have every seen a Jellycat bunny in the charity shops around here:( I will start looking though.

So I am not the only Jellycat-aholic then !! :lol:

Certainly not! :D
But I'd be ashamed for you all to see just how many plushies I've collected over the years...and my daughter as well. I think even my son still has a few from his babyhood, but he wasn't long for that and graduated quickly to legos and lincoln logs! :lol:

Hmmm...so sad to see so many being 'abandoned' :( but they sure are finding a good home with you, Jane! :)
You seem to be a plushie magnet like me! ;)

I can't believe so many get abandoned in one area, I've never ever seen a jellycat in a charity shop !

Poor Sooty saw all the bunnies and fainted.

IMG_0012_zps7er7nzmz.jpg

As for washing JC furry friends, inside a delicate items bag and minimal wash cycle works...20 mins on refresh I use. But it is bad for the nerves watching faithful companions in a washing machine. Their fur never quite recovers its original plushness though.

Hilarious. :lol::lol::lol:

Wow Jane the Morse jelly cat is a very good match. Loving the four Mr Bennett lookalikes. :love:

I Rescued two more this morning, both shoved to the bottom of a pile of soft toys :cry:
I rearrange cuddly toys who've fallen out of displays etc., and I can't bear to see them wrestling! Or maybe 'wrestling' :shock: <<My Mum used to set my cuddly toys up like this :roll:

Back