• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Ever Expanding Jellycat Bunny Coloney U/D 30th March

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper

These are the three latest additions

And The Inspector Jellycat remains on The Inspector's Memorial Chair :love:

I may grow up one day !!
:oops:

Last edited:
Wow, you've got a few quids worth there! :shock:

I've never seen any in our charity shops :(

Blimey! There definitely seems to be a gender bias though. Poor blue bunnies being rejected, just as well they've found a good home with you.

What an amazing warren you have Jane :lol: can't believe so many get "abandoned" round your way, I've never seen a jelly in a charity shop !

I've been living out of charity shops since arriving here (thank goodness there are quite a few in my immediate area) and have never seen a Jellycat bunny, although there's been some Ty plushies in the one I frequent most.

I love the mohair ones. (I think that's what that's called.) Those must be new to the line.

Washing my medium mocha bashful bunny is sometimes difficult because I don't want the fur to get all nappy. There's supposed to be a guideline on the JC site somewhere about what care you have to take.

Poor Sooty saw all the bunnies and fainted.

IMG_0012_zps7er7nzmz.jpg

As for washing JC furry friends, inside a delicate items bag and minimal wash cycle works...20 mins on refresh I use. But it is bad for the nerves watching faithful companions in a washing machine. Their fur never quite recovers its original plushness though.

Last edited:
Poor Sooty saw all the bunnies and fainted.

IMG_0012_zps7er7nzmz.jpg

As for washing JC furry friends, inside a delicate items bag and minimal wash cycle works...20 mins on refresh I use. But it is bad for the nerves watching faithful companions in a washing machine. Their fur never quite recovers its original plushness though.

*Cat-nip for Sooty Jellycat Cat STAT* :shock: :lol:

Back