Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meat DNA in Burges Food!

Quote Originally Posted by nickybunny1 View Post
    So it wouldn't worry u using Excel then ?? I don't, I use Oxbow but it's just the Dual Care I have ordered. U think it will be ok to use ??
    I don't use the Burgess Excel for various reasons, but I haven't tried the dual care. If I need a syringe food I mix mashed Oxbow with baby food ...

You didn't have to buy the Dualcare for Oliver, did you Nicky?

Hi Max, no thankfully not for Oliver but thanks for thinking of him x it was just to have. We did discorer a little bald patch under his ear a couple of weeks ago so it's the very early stage of ear infection vet thinks we have caught it really early so just imflamed. 3 weeks of ear drops. I hope it cures it but he is in great form and only 2 weeks til his girlfriend arrives
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Quote Originally Posted by nickybunny1 View Post
    Hi Max, no thankfully not for Oliver but thanks for thinking of him x it was just to have. We did discorer a little bald patch under his ear a couple of weeks ago so it's the very early stage of ear infection vet thinks we have caught it really early so just imflamed. 3 weeks of ear drops. I hope it cures it but he is in great form and only 2 weeks til his girlfriend arrives

I hope the ear drops work their magic. He *has* to get better before the girlfriend arrives

Gosh - 2 weeks! Do you have to make any special arrangements for her? Temporary cage etc .....?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I have found dog biscuits more than once in Burgess food
    Me too, a few times. I've been planning to change to SS once this bag of Burgess runs out (well done me, buying a 10kg bag )

Mama Doe

I don't have a wee hamster at the moment,(will get one later in Spring)but used " Harry Hamster" food,this seemed pretty good to me,any "meat" contamination I suppose would be minimal.Hamsters are omnivores anyway.

Yes he does doesn't he ! No his current owner is very strict about cleaning / vaccinations / panacuring etc and is involve in giving talks on rabbit welfare etc I have seen loads of pics and updates of our new bun and am 100% comfortable with going straight to bonding after letting her settle overnight. Am nervous but hope it works out. My husband is very excited about getting her too!
    Last edited by nickybunny1; 20-03-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Mama Doe

Just checked Harry Hamster is made by Supreme pet foods.