Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heart is yelling YES...head is whispering no..

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Fellie View Post
    I tend to forget about that - I somehow think it will all be all right on the night

No - you're all completely right though and I won't be rehoming her - with all the best will in the world, I wouldn't be able to give her the home and time and love she deserves - which is sad but that's the way it roll sometimes
    You look very fetching in that 'Sensible Hat'

She sounds lovely so I am sure she will be rehomed soon. But I agree you should keep your sensible hat on

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Fellie View Post
    Just been into my local Jollys ...they have a rescue bun...a gorgeous chocolate brown doe.
    They don't know much about her...she was surrendered when they learnt he intended to leave her alone in a hutch for 3 months whilst he went away on holiday.
    So I doubt she is vaccinated or spayed and I have no spare quarantine space...or the spare cash for the vaccinations or spays.
    Oh but she is just beautiful though. Really friendly and started tooth grinding when I gave her nosey strokes...I think that is what got me.

Anyone in Kent who could help prehaps?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Haha Fellie you naughty person

I should change the title of this thread to include "KENT' so that someone will come along who wants a bunny from that area

Aw, you are kind to think of this bun, I've been there (as I'm sure most of us have) when you really want to, but you know that realistically you can't. I'm sure they will find a lovely home x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Mama Doe

I agree... Keep your sensible hat on!
    I took in a female lion head last year from a terrible situation....2 weeks later she gave birth to 3 babies....a year on and after paying for all to be spayed, neutered, vaccinated and new housing to be built as well as feeding and bedding costs over this last year, Princess, Leia, Leo and Adam are all still here and are now my babies and part of my family.
    Did I expect or plan to take on 4 extra bunnies?! NO! Will my head rule my heart more in future...YES!
    (Do I love the 4 a ridiculous amount....of course )

Xxx

Frenchies..Dolly and Bear (RIP Clive),
    Pete and Greyie the Nethies
    Henryk the BEW mini lop
    House rabbit, Snowy, the BEW Netherland Dwarf
    Phil & Dev (RIP Grant), the rescue Guinea Pigs

It's hard to resist tooth purring buns. My bun Stakki was tooth purring and hand licking from Day 1 and still does today. But it sounds as if you are right not to rehome her.