• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunwife and Husbun in need of a new home ***TO BE REHOMED AS A PAIR ONLY***

***TO BE REHOMED AS A PAIR ONLY***

Hello

Due to a long-term relationship breakdown and the inability of either of us to take them with us, I am looking to rehome my two 3 year old rabbits, Andee and Dug. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ANDEE
SEX: Female
BREED: Dutch
COLOUR: Beige with black smudges
NEUTERED: Yes
VACCINATED: Yes (Booster due May 2017)
INDOOR/OUTDOOR?: Outdoor
PERSONALITY: Inquisitive, Loving (once she gets to know you), Adventurous, receptive to being handled and stroked, loves her exercise, loves to dig and find escape routes.
CAN LIVE WITH OTHER PETS: Unknown as we do not have other pets.
CURRENT LOCATION: Rhos on Sea, North Wales
WILLING TO TRAVEL TO NEW HOME: Yes

DUG
SEX: Male
BREED: French lop
COLOUR: Black with two white patches on front paws
NEUTERED: Yes
VACCINATED: Yes (Booster due May 2017)
INDOOR/OUTDOOR?: Outdoor
PERSONALITY: Timid, Loving (once he gets to know you), does not like being held or stroked (unless he wants you to), loves his exercise, digging and tossing the pink ball around.
LIVE WITH OTHER PETS: Unknown as we do not have other pets.
CURRENT LOCATION: Rhos on Sea, North Wales
WILLING TO TRAVEL TO NEW HOME: Yes but obviously depends on how far away you live.

They aren't big hayeaters despite my best efforts using a range of hay (Timothy, Meadow, Orchard) and the well-known fact that 80% of their diet should consist of hay. They love their greens especially kale, cavolo nero (otherwise known as Dinosaur Kale), spring greens, parsley, coriander, carrot tops, and treats such as blueberries, raspberries, black grapes and strawberries.

Andee and Dug currently live in and will come with the following:

HUTCH: 6ft x 2ft x 4ft Double Chartwell hutch with ramp and hutch hugger
RUN 1: Corridor run (with connecting tunnel)
RUN 2: 6ft Chartwell rabbit run (with connecting tunnel)
PET CARRIER: Large
FOOD: Asda pellets, leftover hay and greens
BOWLS: 2
WATER BOTTLES: 2
TOYS: 3 x green flexi-tunnels, 1 x green igloo, 1 x rope ball, 1 x pink rattle ball
LITTER TRAYS: 1 x green corner tray, 1 x black tray

If you have any questions or need any further information, please let me know

photo.php

photo.php

Back