• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Night on the Tiles

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Somebunny decided she needed a night out last night.

I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but Elphie Flump managed to sneak out the dining room (her and Selene's home base), and spend the night in the hallway/lounge. The lounge isn't 100% bunnyproof - and even if it WAS Elphie and Selene are good with their pee, but a bit 'free and easy' with their poop.

Anyway. She helped herself to multiple pears, spreading them across the lounge floor. Elphie avoided the evil kiwi of doom, however. She played with willow twigs which had fallen out of my foraging trolley. At some point, she found time to nibble two holes in the guinea pig food bag, to have a little of that. And she also helped herself to the guinea pigs' hay, scaring them into toppling over their igloo in the process!

Selene wasn't impressed to see her this morning. Chased her a little, but soon calmed back down.

Seems like Elphie partied herself out though, as she wasn't feeling her best this morning. Nothing a little metacam and some fresh hay couldn't solve though. Elphie Flump is doing SO well at the moment. :love:

Somebunny decided she needed a night out last night.

I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but Elphie Flump managed to sneak out the dining room (her and Selene's home base), and spend the night in the hallway/lounge. The lounge isn't 100% bunnyproof - and even if it WAS Elphie and Selene are good with their pee, but a bit 'free and easy' with their poop.

Anyway. She helped herself to multiple pears, spreading them across the lounge floor. Elphie avoided the evil kiwi of doom, however. She played with willow twigs which had fallen out of my foraging trolley. At some point, she found time to nibble two holes in the guinea pig food bag, to have a little of that. And she also helped herself to the guinea pigs' hay, scaring them into toppling over their igloo in the process!

Selene wasn't impressed to see her this morning. Chased her a little, but soon calmed back down.

Seems like Elphie partied herself out though, as she wasn't feeling her best this morning. Nothing a little metacam and some fresh hay couldn't solve though. Elphie Flump is doing SO well at the moment. :love:

Elphie :lol: Naughtiest of girlies!

I don't know - where do they get these wild ideas from! :D

Such naughtiness, but I can't help but laugh I'm afraid, would love to have been a fly on the wall :lol:

Sometimes we all have to do the things that others would regard as naughty :lol: It's all part of enjoying life rather than just existing.

If a bunny isn't being proper naughty, I start to worry. :lol:
Hope Elphie is still doing okay...cheeky bub! :love: xxxx

Ha ha, oh dear! Multiple pears :lol: is that like 'just a few vodkas' for us? XD

...for you, maybe. ;) For me maybe more like a few triangles of white chocolate toblerone! :lol:

Thankfully Elphie Flump is none the worse for wear after her escapade. Probably already planning the next one!

Back