Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Night on the Tiles

Default A Night on the Tiles

Somebunny decided she needed a night out last night.

I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but Elphie Flump managed to sneak out the dining room (her and Selene's home base), and spend the night in the hallway/lounge. The lounge isn't 100% bunnyproof - and even if it WAS Elphie and Selene are good with their pee, but a bit 'free and easy' with their poop.

Anyway. She helped herself to multiple pears, spreading them across the lounge floor. Elphie avoided the evil kiwi of doom, however. She played with willow twigs which had fallen out of my foraging trolley. At some point, she found time to nibble two holes in the guinea pig food bag, to have a little of that. And she also helped herself to the guinea pigs' hay, scaring them into toppling over their igloo in the process!

Selene wasn't impressed to see her this morning. Chased her a little, but soon calmed back down.

Seems like Elphie partied herself out though, as she wasn't feeling her best this morning. Nothing a little metacam and some fresh hay couldn't solve though. Elphie Flump is doing SO well at the moment.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:
    Rabbits: Elphie & Morningstar, Helios & Selene, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce, Yuki, & Niji
    Cats: Brannigan, Nyssa, Zara, & Ajali
    Tortoise: Aurora
    Guinea Pigs: Delta & Epsilon (Epsie)
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

T. L. Cowell - Author & Freelance Writer
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Mama Doe

Aww naughty girlie.

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    Somebunny decided she needed a night out last night.

I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but Elphie Flump managed to sneak out the dining room (her and Selene's home base), and spend the night in the hallway/lounge. The lounge isn't 100% bunnyproof - and even if it WAS Elphie and Selene are good with their pee, but a bit 'free and easy' with their poop.

Anyway. She helped herself to multiple pears, spreading them across the lounge floor. Elphie avoided the evil kiwi of doom, however. She played with willow twigs which had fallen out of my foraging trolley. At some point, she found time to nibble two holes in the guinea pig food bag, to have a little of that. And she also helped herself to the guinea pigs' hay, scaring them into toppling over their igloo in the process!

Selene wasn't impressed to see her this morning. Chased her a little, but soon calmed back down.

Seems like Elphie partied herself out though, as she wasn't feeling her best this morning. Nothing a little metacam and some fresh hay couldn't solve though. Elphie Flump is doing SO well at the moment.

Elphie Naughtiest of girlies!

I don't know - where do they get these wild ideas from!

Such naughtiness, but I can't help but laugh I'm afraid, would love to have been a fly on the wall
    [IMG][/IMG]

Warren Veteran

Sometimes we all have to do the things that others would regard as naughty It's all part of enjoying life rather than just existing.

If a bunny isn't being proper naughty, I start to worry.
    Hope Elphie is still doing okay...cheeky bub! xxxx

Naughty girl 🐇💜🐰

Ha ha, oh dear! Multiple pears is that like 'just a few vodkas' for us? XD
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Ha ha, oh dear! Multiple pears is that like 'just a few vodkas' for us? XD
    ...for you, maybe. For me maybe more like a few triangles of white chocolate toblerone!

Thankfully Elphie Flump is none the worse for wear after her escapade. Probably already planning the next one!