Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alfie, Elly and Lybby urgently need temporary homes in South Yorks area.

Default Alfie, Elly and Lybby urgently need temporary homes in South Yorks area.

Hi im Karen. I am a bunny mum to three lovely bunnys. Alfie, a 5 year old neutered male lionhead. Lovely boy. Can be slightly grumpy but doesnt bite and loves being fussed. He loves parsley and fenugreek chrunchies ! Elly is 5 yrs in June. She is a female chocolate otter lop. Very loving but protective of her cage, and also loves her parsley !! She has not been neutered at present.She sometimes suffers with a gassy stomach. Lybby is a female chocolate /lionhead otter lop. She will be 5 yrs old in September. Very loving, likes having a good fuss. Lybby is not neutered at present. They are all lovely rabbits. They are not vaccinated as they are all house rabbits. The reason i need to find them temporary homes is because my boyfriend/ partner has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and i am moving in to his flat to be his carer and unfortunately cannot take my rabbits with me. The longest they will need homes for could be eighteen months or could be as short as 9 months. I am really hoping someone out there can help me. I am feeling pretty desperate at the moment. I realise there are lots of buns out there also needing homes and its going to be hard to find homes albeit temporary for my rabbits.😢

I'm so sorry you are in this position you could try posting on rabbit rehome too.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Hi im Karen. I am a bunny mum to three lovely bunnys. Alfie, a 5 year old neutered male lionhead. Lovely boy. Can be slightly grumpy but doesnt bite and loves being fussed. He loves parsley and fenugreek chrunchies ! Elly is 5 yrs in June. She is a female chocolate otter lop. Very loving but protective of her cage, and also loves her parsley !! She has not been neutered at present.She sometimes suffers with a gassy stomach. Lybby is a female chocolate /lionhead otter lop. She will be 5 yrs old in September. Very loving, likes having a good fuss. Lybby is not neutered at present. They are all lovely rabbits. They are not vaccinated as they are all house rabbits. The reason i need to find them temporary homes is because my boyfriend/ partner has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and i am moving in to his flat to be his carer and unfortunately cannot take my rabbits with me. The longest they will need homes for could be eighteen months or could be as short as 9 months. I am really hoping someone out there can help me. I am feeling pretty desperate at the moment. I realise there are lots of buns out there also needing homes and its going to be hard to find homes albeit temporary for my rabbits.😢
    I am very sorry to hear of your BFs illness. I have cross posted your thread into Rabbit Chat as more people may see it there

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...37#post6900037

For up-to-date information about RHD2
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

To view reported cases of RHD2 and Vets reported to stock the RHD2 Vaccine

http://rhd2map.buntools.org.uk/

Shop Online and raise money for Animal Rescue + Care (ARC)

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/home/giving-machine/

I would help if I was close So sorry this has happened, I do hope you find them temporary homes. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    I would help if I was close So sorry this has happened, I do hope you find them temporary homes. xx
    I'm sure a bunny run could be arranged.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post

Sorry to hear this Kazza

As Zoobec says, I would post on rabbit rehome:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

Alpha Buck

Whereabouts are you based?
    Are the buns living as three singles or as a trio?

Hi everyone. Thankyou for your responses to my thread. I have now got a temporary home for Elly with my sister who is very experienved with rabbits. Still looking for temporary homes for Alfie and Lybby. They live as single rabbits as they do not get on with each other. I now have three weeks to find them homes.

Thankyou Jacks Jane for cross posting my thread too .

Hi . I am based in Sheffield. South Yorkshire.