Thread: Bunnies wanted a digging box

Default Bunnies wanted a digging box

And have decided to use their litter tray, little !

Aboleth looks very unconcerned, or like she wants me to do something about it! It should be a few sheets of newspaper at the BOTTOM, then some paper pellets and a bit of hay to cover... >(

Still, could be worse, they could've weed on the floor. Oh wait...

ARGH! That's about 20hrs-worth! I cleared up the lake of wee yesterday! And some of it was proper dark flourescent orange, weirdos!

And here's a picture of the spotty-tummied one trying to innocently clean himself: he's probably at least as at fault as the one-eyed one >(

The geeky one...

I often read-and-run, otherwise I spam, but I promise to send you silent vibes whenever you need them!

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Ahahahha, this is hilarious! They were just redecorating The second photo should be shown to people before they buy bunnies on a whim because they look 'cute'

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    And have decided to use their litter tray, little !

Aboleth looks very unconcerned, or like she wants me to do something about it! It should be a few sheets of newspaper at the BOTTOM, then some paper pellets and a bit of hay to cover... >(

Still, could be worse, they could've weed on the floor. Oh wait...

ARGH! That's about 20hrs-worth! I cleared up the lake of wee yesterday! And some of it was proper dark flourescent orange, weirdos!

And here's a picture of the spotty-tummied one trying to innocently clean himself: he's probably at least as at fault as the one-eyed one >(

Oh my goodness

Loadsa boulders there for the compost, but the cleaning up!

How will you clean the carpet?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    How will you clean the carpet?
    Thankfully it's lino, just a weird trying-to-be-granite-or-marble colour XD Only carpet is on the windowsill and they only get wee on that when it's soaked into their feet (that happens even from the litter trays ), and I've found the best way to get that out is leave it to dry properly (maybe a week ;P) then scrub hard with a dry plastic brush (it's my old hairbrush, and I use it on them too! I'm very particular about my hairbrushes and they seem to be OK with it )! Best to wear dust protection

Lawn is, indeed, enjoying the gifts OH thinks I'm overdoing it

Where the single little pink litter tray was, they now have a SECOND underbed tray. With the pink one at the near end. This has all been brought on by next door's cats using a nearby area as their litte tray (they've nowhere else to go, poor kitties) but it's nowhere near as bad as when it was right next to their house!

Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    The second photo should be shown to people before they buy bunnies on a whim because they look 'cute'
    Good idea! Although these ones were taken on my phone ;P If anyone wants one for publishing, let me know and I'll get the big camera out: won't be hard to get them to make a mess
    The geeky one...

I often read-and-run, otherwise I spam, but I promise to send you silent vibes whenever you need them!

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Mama Doe

Blimey,that's a good "dump" of pooh!They probably thought"Don't want that stuff between my toes!"