• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, Athena

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
2 years ago today, Athena hopped into my life. :love:

She's been through a fair bit in those 2 years, but I wouldn't be without her. My Miss Munchkin is a special one. She gave me grooms (on my leg) today. I think she knew it was her special day. :D

From her first couple of days here...

jiplac0.jpg

Today....

vjxIm6O.jpg

atsVZEYp.jpg

bW9YNjJ.jpg

YRGnIrl.jpg

RWIMXNj.jpg

Love you, Beautiful. :love:

Last edited:
2 years ago today, Athena hopped into my life. :love:

She's been through a fair bit in those 2 years, but I wouldn't be without her. My Miss Munchkin is a special one. She gave me grooms (on my leg) today. I think she knew it was her special day. :D

From her first couple of days here...

jiplac0.jpg

Today....

vjxIm6O.jpg

atsVZEYp.jpg

bW9YNjJ.jpg

YRGnIrl.jpg

RWIMXNj.jpg

Love you, Beautiful. :love:

She's settled in with you so beautifully well :love:

Happy Gotcha Day, sweetie pie xx

Happy gotcha day beautiful Athena :love:

I was wondering, did you choose her name on the basis of her eye colouring? If I remember my Homer right, Athena was often referred to as "grey-eyed Athena".

Happy gotcha day beautiful Athena :love:

I was wondering, did you choose her name on the basis of her eye colouring? If I remember my Homer right, Athena was often referred to as "grey-eyed Athena".

Wish I could say I put that much thought in! No, I looked at her and she 'told' me her name was Athena. Originally, she was Gwynivere, which REALLY doesn't suit her. :shock:

She is beautiful :love: Happy Gotcha Day Athena! She looks so much more relaxed now than in that first pic :D

Wish I could say I put that much thought in! No, I looked at her and she 'told' me her name was Athena. Originally, she was Gwynivere, which REALLY doesn't suit her. :shock:

As well as being quite difficult to spell. Like Marilyn - I never know where to put the i and the y :lol:

Aww...Hoppy Gotcha Day, Athena! :love:
She is so beautiful! :) A goddess in the truest sense of the word. :D xxxx

Thank you, everyone. She was flopping her first day here, so I think she was just a little more cautious around cameras.

As well as being quite difficult to spell. Like Marilyn - I never know where to put the i and the y :lol:

I wouldn't have even spelt the monstrosity they did! Guinevere is how I'd have spelt it. :)

She does look like she's chinning ?Erasmus there though :lol: :D She's one of my favourite colours too, gunmetal grey! Many Happy sort-of Returns!

She does look like she's chinning ?Erasmus there though :lol: :D She's one of my favourite colours too, gunmetal grey! Many Happy sort-of Returns!

She's grooming him. My generally-dominant girlie is such a sap when it comes to Erasmus. :D

I MAY be a little biased but I love her colouring too. The otter-marked chinchilla with grey-blue eyes. :love: There's no way I could have left her behind.

Athena says thank you for all the compliments. Also 'where's the Fibafirst?' ;)

Back