Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, Athena

  1. #1
    Mama Doe tlcwrites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    2,596

    Default Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, Athena

    2 years ago today, Athena hopped into my life.

    She's been through a fair bit in those 2 years, but I wouldn't be without her. My Miss Munchkin is a special one. She gave me grooms (on my leg) today. I think she knew it was her special day.

    From her first couple of days here...



    Today....











    Love you, Beautiful.
    Last edited by tlcwrites; 15-03-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

    *Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

    Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    31,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    2 years ago today, Athena hopped into my life.

    She's been through a fair bit in those 2 years, but I wouldn't be without her. My Miss Munchkin is a special one. She gave me grooms (on my leg) today. I think she knew it was her special day.

    From her first couple of days here...



    Today....











    Love you, Beautiful.

    She's settled in with you so beautifully well

    Happy Gotcha Day, sweetie pie xx

  3. #3
    Mama Doe
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow/Scotland
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Happy gotcha day Athena,the tri coloured lop in the middle looks like my bridge boy Rio.

  4. #4
    Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    Happy gotcha day beautiful Athena

    I was wondering, did you choose her name on the basis of her eye colouring? If I remember my Homer right, Athena was often referred to as "grey-eyed Athena".
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

    At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

    Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

  5. #5
    Mama Doe
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    st helens england
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    happy gotcha day athena. She is very beautiful xxxxx

  6. #6
    Mama Doe tlcwrites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    2,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    Happy gotcha day beautiful Athena

    I was wondering, did you choose her name on the basis of her eye colouring? If I remember my Homer right, Athena was often referred to as "grey-eyed Athena".
    Wish I could say I put that much thought in! No, I looked at her and she 'told' me her name was Athena. Originally, she was Gwynivere, which REALLY doesn't suit her.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

    *Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

    Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

  7. #7
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,028

    Default

    She is beautiful Happy Gotcha Day Athena! She looks so much more relaxed now than in that first pic

  8. #8
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    31,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    Wish I could say I put that much thought in! No, I looked at her and she 'told' me her name was Athena. Originally, she was Gwynivere, which REALLY doesn't suit her.

    As well as being quite difficult to spell. Like Marilyn - I never know where to put the i and the y

  9. #9
    Wise Old Thumper MimzMum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Heart&Soul:Alaska, Rest of me:Oregon
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Aww...Hoppy Gotcha Day, Athena!
    She is so beautiful! A goddess in the truest sense of the word. xxxx

  10. #10
    Mama Doe tlcwrites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    2,596

    Default

    Thank you, everyone. She was flopping her first day here, so I think she was just a little more cautious around cameras.

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    As well as being quite difficult to spell. Like Marilyn - I never know where to put the i and the y
    I wouldn't have even spelt the monstrosity they did! Guinevere is how I'd have spelt it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •