• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Older Rabbit Insurance Premiums? ?

Yeah don't go by me, defo ring thme, I have a habit of picking things up wrong. Their Facebook page had a few poor reviews. They were very helpful on the phone. I think I am going to go with Agria. You can chose what % of the bill to pay 0%, 10% or 20% and thd premium stays at £65. Thought they only do up to 5 years old. I was quoted £13.

I'm with NCI on a lifetime plan.

I insured Will and Nancy when they were 3 and it was £8 a month each.

At renewal last year Will's went up to £10 and Nancy's to £12 as I had had 2 claims for her for the same problem (not huge amounts).

Renewal is due shortly so I'll report back on their premiums for this year as they will be 5.

Will isn't covered for 'unexplained ' gi stasis but if it is the symptom of another illness it may be covered, depending on how the vet reports I guess.

I had no issues with Nancy's claims.

I'm with NCI on a lifetime plan.

I insured Will and Nancy when they were 3 and it was £8 a month each.

At renewal last year Will's went up to £10 and Nancy's to £12 as I had had 2 claims for her for the same problem (not huge amounts).

Renewal is due shortly so I'll report back on their premiums for this year as they will be 5.

Will isn't covered for 'unexplained ' gi stasis but if it is the symptom of another illness it may be covered, depending on how the vet reports I guess.

I had no issues with Nancy's claims.

Had the renewals in today. Will's has gone up to £11.24 and Nancy's to £15.03. All other terms and conditions are the same from when I took the policies out in 2015.

Had the renewals in today. Will's has gone up to £11.24 and Nancy's to £15.03. All other terms and conditions are the same from when I took the policies out in 2015.
Thanks for the update. Nancy's has gone up a shocking amount in two years!

Back