Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Older Rabbit Insurance Premiums? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Babsie View Post
    Oh, I'm so sorry; I just looked on their website.
    Don't apologise

I haven't looked on their website yet .. Sounds a bit confusing!

Yeah don't go by me, defo ring thme, I have a habit of picking things up wrong. Their Facebook page had a few poor reviews. They were very helpful on the phone. I think I am going to go with Agria. You can chose what % of the bill to pay 0%, 10% or 20% and thd premium stays at 65. Thought they only do up to 5 years old. I was quoted 13.
    Mum Oliver.

Still spirit mum to my white cloud Lance who died in my arms on 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. So sorry we could not save u my princess . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Love u forever. Poor brave brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler. August 2016.

I'm with NCI on a lifetime plan.

I insured Will and Nancy when they were 3 and it was 8 a month each.

At renewal last year Will's went up to 10 and Nancy's to 12 as I had had 2 claims for her for the same problem (not huge amounts).

Renewal is due shortly so I'll report back on their premiums for this year as they will be 5.

Will isn't covered for 'unexplained ' gi stasis but if it is the symptom of another illness it may be covered, depending on how the vet reports I guess.

I had no issues with Nancy's claims.

Thank You Jack's-Jane for my lovely new signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    I'm with NCI on a lifetime plan.

I insured Will and Nancy when they were 3 and it was 8 a month each.

At renewal last year Will's went up to 10 and Nancy's to 12 as I had had 2 claims for her for the same problem (not huge amounts).

Renewal is due shortly so I'll report back on their premiums for this year as they will be 5.

Will isn't covered for 'unexplained ' gi stasis but if it is the symptom of another illness it may be covered, depending on how the vet reports I guess.

I had no issues with Nancy's claims.
    Had the renewals in today. Will's has gone up to 11.24 and Nancy's to 15.03. All other terms and conditions are the same from when I took the policies out in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    Had the renewals in today. Will's has gone up to 11.24 and Nancy's to 15.03. All other terms and conditions are the same from when I took the policies out in 2015.
    Thanks for the update. Nancy's has gone up a shocking amount in two years!

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    Thanks for the update. Nancy's has gone up a shocking amount in two years!
    Yes I know. She's had a few claims though.