Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vibes for neuter please.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear his. Binky free Mr C

Mama Doe

Oh I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you and your girls.
    Bin key free mr cuddles x

I'm so sorry this has happened, I feel so sad reading this knowing what you have been through previously. Best wishes to you and your family x

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I'm so sorry I can't believe you're having to go through this again so soon after losing Lolly Hop
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so sorry, how awful.

Mama Doe

I'm so very sorry. It's so sad. Sleep tight Mr Cuddles. Sending you and your family much love. xxxxx

Oh no I remember reading about Lolly Hop. I can't believe that this has happened to you. I'm so sorry. Xxx

Warren Scout

I'm so sorry to hear this, what a shock. I hope your children aren't too distraught. ☹️ Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysdct View Post

Sorry for not getting back sooner.

Sadly Mr C, didn't make it. I have absolutely no idea what went wrong.

He came home yesterday afternoon, and seemed ok. He ate, he drank. I left him be, but checked on him regularly. He showed an interest in me & being stroked when I checked on him. I noticed that he had been around different parts of his cage. He was weeing and pooing.

So I went to bed after a final check at about 11. I wake up at 6:00am to find him on his side dead.
    It has been a total shock, & I've spent most of the day trying to work out how to break the news to my girls, particularly Amie, the sensitive one.

Went down the route of saying that Lolly Hop was getting lonely, so Mr Cuddles has gone to join her in bunny heaven to get married.

Seemed to have worked, as she is not anywhere near as distraught this time. No howls of anguish, which I was expecting, only tears.

I just don't have any words to describe how I'm feeling right now. Think I'm still numb from the shock.

Thank you for your vibes, sadly it wasn't the outcome we were expecting.

Oh my goodness, I can hardly believe it

I am so very very sorry. It's devastating for you all.

Run free Mr Cuddles xxx

So so sorry poor Mr Cuddles, that's so unfair soo sad for u all xx
    Mum Oliver.

Still spirit mum to my white cloud Lance who died in my arms on 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. So sorry we could not save u my princess . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Love u forever. Poor brave brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler. August 2016.