Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vibes for neuter please.

Default Vibes for neuter please.

Our little boy Mr. Cuddles is going in for his neuter today.

I (and my girls) are rather nervous after what happened with Lolly Hop. My 7 year old keeps asking if he's going to die. I can only tell her that its very unlikely, but then it was very unlikely that Lolly Hop would die after her spay. I still miss that rabbit and it was only last week that she came of school in tears again over her. Not sure how we'd cope if anything happened, but its got to be done. My foot needs a break from his humping.

We're using a different vet this time, as I've heard some negative things about the last one since New year, (funny how you only hear the bad after you've experienced it). This one has been recommended to me, albeit by a general animal lover, with many friends with animals rather than a rabbit nut. She personally knows of people with good stories about rabbits there though.

Would appreciate some vibes for smooth sailing.

Thanks.

Sending lots of vibes for Mr Cuddles understandably you will be worried, but it's very rare for anything to go wrong, and a neuter is a lot less involved than a spay. I'm sure he will be fine

I hope you've got lots of things to keep you busy today

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Veteran

Sending loads of vibes for Mr Cuddles. I can understand how difficult this is for you and also your daughter and I'm sure you will both be very relieved when he is able to come home.

Mama Doe

Loads of vibes for Mr Cuddles. xxxxxxx I've got to get Bracken booked in for his neuter soon. I'm scared stiff too.

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for Mr Cuddles' neuter.

Thanks everyone. I have got plenty to do, like cleaning my living room carpet from where he's been a naughty boy. I'm using this opportunity to start again with his litter training. Should be much easier with the hormones gone.

He's in now, but I'm due to go back and pick him up at half 11.

When I asked about leaving a water bowl for him the vet said "He won't need it, as soon as he's awake enough to start eating & drinking, you can take him home". Different to what I'm used to, but it will be much nicer for him to recover at home rather than in a strange place surrounded by the smell of predators.

Strangely enough I bumped into the lady who recommended this vet to me there this morrning - she's having one of her male cats done. I'm taking this as a good sign.

Plus I get him back soon. :-)

Vibes for you, I dread neutering! Xxx

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for Mr C

Can you offer Rosie and Lucy a Forever Home, they have been waiting for so long ? The girls are beautiful, Rosie has a bit of 'Hare' about her and Lucy has a little mane and tufty bum fluff !.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...r-home-(Essex)

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysdct View Post
    Our little boy Mr. Cuddles is going in for his neuter today.

I (and my girls) are rather nervous after what happened with Lolly Hop. My 7 year old keeps asking if he's going to die. I can only tell her that its very unlikely, but then it was very unlikely that Lolly Hop would die after her spay. I still miss that rabbit and it was only last week that she came of school in tears again over her. Not sure how we'd cope if anything happened, but its got to be done. My foot needs a break from his humping.

We're using a different vet this time, as I've heard some negative things about the last one since New year, (funny how you only hear the bad after you've experienced it). This one has been recommended to me, albeit by a general animal lover, with many friends with animals rather than a rabbit nut. She personally knows of people with good stories about rabbits there though.

Would appreciate some vibes for smooth sailing.

Thanks.

Loads and loads of vibes

It's always a worry, no matter how good the vet. But I'm glad you've changed vet to one you trust more

I hope the neuter went ok?

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES