• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute Face

A most precious little mug :love:
Does Morse have much issues with the flash? I have a heck of a time getting a good facial shot of Jenna if she sees me before I can snap the picture. She hates the flash and as such, will turn away or hide her face if I bring up my phone, even if the flash is not on. :(
I had a GSD who was like this too...weirdly, Jenna is coloured the same as that old dog. :shock:

A most precious little mug :love:
Does Morse have much issues with the flash? I have a heck of a time getting a good facial shot of Jenna if she sees me before I can snap the picture. She hates the flash and as such, will turn away or hide her face if I bring up my phone, even if the flash is not on. :(
I had a GSD who was like this too...weirdly, Jenna is coloured the same as that old dog. :shock:

Morse doesn't get bothered by the flash at all :) I guess he's used to it as he was photographed from day 1 of his life. Not full 'face on' shots at first, of course. This is him at about 10 days old

And at about 6 weeks

Back