Thread: An update on the Boys!

Default An update on the Boys!

Since I've been away from here for a while, I thought I'd give you a couple of pictures

Sonic's doing great. Since getting a bit older he's transitioned from a snow loving bun to a sun worshipping one, so he was super happy today playing in the sunshine. He's fit and healthy, eating loadsa hay and pooping loadsa poop

And this is a picture of the pigglies on their first birthday I think you get an idea of their personalities from this image? They've both really come out of their shell now, Jake (white and agouti) is a bit more shy, but loves cuddles, and Finn (ginge) is just a little rascal!

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

Awww beautiful photos.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonic View Post
    Since I've been away from here for a while, I thought I'd give you a couple of pictures

Sonic's doing great. Since getting a bit older he's transitioned from a snow loving bun to a sun worshipping one, so he was super happy today playing in the sunshine. He's fit and healthy, eating loadsa hay and pooping loadsa poop

And this is a picture of the pigglies on their first birthday I think you get an idea of their personalities from this image? They've both really come out of their shell now, Jake (white and agouti) is a bit more shy, but loves cuddles, and Finn (ginge) is just a little rascal!

Sonic is looking fabulous - such good condition, and such energy!

You did make me laugh with the pigglies

Young Bun

What a gorgeous happy looking bunny and your piggies look lovely too with their carrot tops

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Sonic is looking fabulous - such good condition, and such energy!

You did make me laugh with the pigglies
    He looks really good, doesn't he?! He still tests the waters every so often - he'll hop a lap of the garden then all of a sudden he'll set off at warp speed. Next thing you know he's done his loop and he's back by your feet looking dead chuffed with himself.

The pigs... well, they don't have a clue!