Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Me&MyGirlies View Post
    Thank you it's hard work and I'm exhausted but it can't be as bad as what mummy bun feels like. I've taken over full care of the older 5 and my goodness they are running me ragged lol they are proper loveable now tho they even groom u as your stroking them lol. Honestly they are gunna be amazing babies for someone if I can bear to let them go

Take a look at Willow&Squiggles' thread ..... so hard to let babies go

I am always amazed by people who foster bunnies until they are able to find permanent homes.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    I am always amazed by people who foster bunnies until they are able to find permanent homes.

I've done this for 25 years. For me the pleasure of 'meeting' new rabbits, getting to know their personalities and then waving goodbye to a permanent lovely home outweighs the desire to have them always with me

Little update: mumma bun is doing an amazing job and is happily running around and letting me attend to her babies. The older babies are absolutely amazing they are growing in size and personality and do mini baby binkys lol so cute. They are honestly the sweetest little buns I've ever known they are enjoying life and have got to the stage where everything is an adventure or food....my poor carpet lol. They are so fun to watch. The new babies are growing well and a few are now venturing out of the nest there is 1 that is slightly smaller than the others and I'm having to check him/her regularly as a couple of times the more boisterous kits have pushed him/her out of the nest. So far so good I'm so happy that we've not lost any yet. The vet checks are definitely putting my mind at ease that everyone is happy and healthy. My purse however is not as happy lol but they're worth every penny. Thanks again for all the help and advice

Little update: mumma bun is doing an amazing job and is happily running around and letting me attend to her babies. The older babies are absolutely amazing they are growing in size and personality and do mini baby binkys lol so cute. They are honestly the sweetest little buns I've ever known they are enjoying life and have got to the stage where everything is an adventure or food....my poor carpet lol. They are so fun to watch. The new babies are growing well and a few are now venturing out of the nest there is 1 that is slightly smaller than the others and I'm having to check him/her regularly as a couple of times the more boisterous kits have pushed him/her out of the nest. So far so good I'm so happy that we've not lost any yet. The vet checks are definitely putting my mind at ease that everyone is happy and healthy. My purse however is not as happy lol but they're worth every penny. Thanks again for all the help and advice

Awww thanks for posting such a lovely update

Yes rabbits (multiple) can be hard on the wallet and the carpet, but as you say, worth every penny

Wise Old Thumper

Lovely to hear that they are all doing well

Imitated but never replicated :-)

I have some serious respect for how mumma bun has coped she is so sweet and loveable....with me anyway she's not keen on the kids(14,12&5) or the partner but that's prob coz I haven't really let anyone else near her since I got her as she's been nursing.

I have some serious respect for how mumma bun has coped she is so sweet and loveable....with me anyway she's not keen on the kids(14,12&5) or the partner but that's prob coz I haven't really let anyone else near her since I got her as she's been nursing.

It's Mother's Day - we have all tried hard with our little ones

Wise Old Thumper

Nursing Does are amazing, they make hard work look easy xx

Imitated but never replicated :-)

Do you think you'll be keeping them?