Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Bunny Boarder - Ely/Cambridge

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    I hope you have a lovely time. Having someone you trust to look after your pets is great, and the fact that she is improving her already good facilities is great
    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    She does look very good. The website is nicely worded too It's so reassuring to find somewhere where the rabbits are happy.

I'm pleased that both girlies are reasonably well. It's also nice of your Mum to come over for the other animals.

I think it's tomorrow that you said you were going on holiday, so I hope you have a really wonderful time
    Thank you both. We are meant to go tomorrow but I may not go after all... I'm getting too stressed packing as I don't like going away so OH may go by himself and I'll enjoy a week at home without pets to worry about.

Omi - not sure my mum would travel up here each day for the hamsters etc. We drop them at hers over an hour away and they live in my old bedroom while we're away.
    She's also offered to have the rabbits if we purchase an outdoor hutch/run that she can also use for my sisters piggies.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Thank you both. We are meant to go tomorrow but I may not go after all... I'm getting too stressed packing as I don't like going away so OH may go by himself and I'll enjoy a week at home without pets to worry about.

Omi - not sure my mum would travel up here each day for the hamsters etc. We drop them at hers over an hour away and they live in my old bedroom while we're away.
    She's also offered to have the rabbits if we purchase an outdoor hutch/run that she can also use for my sisters piggies.

I really hope you do go away, a nice break might do you good xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I have used Linda once on your recommendation DaphnePhoebe & she was great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rowan.godfrey View Post

I really hope you do go away, a nice break might do you good xx
    Been here for 4 hors and already had enough of his mum - I want to go home now. Next time any of his family visits he can do himself... they just put me in a terrible mood when I have to be with them.

Quote Originally Posted by rowan.godfrey View Post

I'm glad you liked her
    Hopefully you will use her again in the future with her new set up - it's fab.

Been here for 4 hors and already had enough of his mum - I want to go home now. Next time any of his family visits he can do himself... they just put me in a terrible mood when I have to be with them.

I'm glad you liked her

Ah, I didn't know you were visiting his mum! I think I'd rather stay at home rather than having to stay with my mother in law

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Ah, I didn't know you were visiting his mum! I think I'd rather stay at home rather than having to stay with my mother in law
    In future it's definitely him going alone... least when we visit my parents it's just for a day... I'm stuck here for a week.

I'm glad you liked her

I will make a point of going via her way to get the benefit of boarding with her, without having to take the buns with me.

Will she have room for four in the same housing?

Warren Veteran

If only she was closer! 1hr15 is a bit far for us but I'm currently paying the vets 20 a day for their boarding so I'd much rather pay 5 a day...
    Slave to Alfie, the bunny version of Harry Potter, who lives under my stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I will make a point of going via her way to get the benefit of boarding with her, without having to take the buns with me.

Will she have room for four in the same housing?
    I'm sure she'd find a solution for you.
    Such as use two end enclosures, block off the hallway to other encloses and leave their two open so they can pass between the two using the hallway.