Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bunny Boarder - Ely/Cambridge

Default My Bunny Boarder - Ely/Cambridge

I wasn't sure where to put this... thought here would be a good place.

I just want to highly praise my Bunny Boarder. She's amazing.
    Such a caring person with a real love for the bunnies and she always trying to improve her knowledge. I trust her completely with my buns.

She's just getting her new accommodation built - temperature controlled shed with attached aviaries. Beautiful size, (around 50 to 60sqft at a guess - maybe more). (Just left my girls there and it's looking stunning)

Sadly, she's having a lot of people say it's too big & that rabbits don't need that much space meaning she loses a lot of custom to a boarder down the road who keeps the rabbits in hutches & moves them out into runs for the day. (She'll often transfer rabbits between runs without disinfection etc).

I've reassured my boarder she's doing the right thing providing minimum sizes, and educating any clients who come to her. She's doing an amazing job and it's lovely to meet someone willing to learn and take on advice & info.

http://www.bunnyboarders.biz/

(Only has pictures of her old set up, but hopefully new ones will be there soon)

She really is amazing, and if you're looking for someone to board buns, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chickens etc I can highly recommend Linda.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    I wasn't sure where to put this... thought here would be a good place.

I just want to highly praise my Bunny Boarder. She's amazing.
    Such a caring person with a real love for the bunnies and she always trying to improve her knowledge. I trust her completely with my buns.

She's just getting her new accommodation built - temperature controlled shed with attached aviaries. Beautiful size, (around 50 to 60sqft at a guess - maybe more). (Just left my girls there and it's looking stunning)

Sadly, she's having a lot of people say it's too big & that rabbits don't need that much space meaning she loses a lot of custom to a boarder down the road who keeps the rabbits in hutches & moves them out into runs for the day. (She'll often transfer rabbits between runs without disinfection etc).

I've reassured my boarder she's doing the right thing providing minimum sizes, and educating any clients who come to her. She's doing an amazing job and it's lovely to meet someone willing to learn and take on advice & info.

http://www.bunnyboarders.biz/

(Only has pictures of her old set up, but hopefully new ones will be there soon)

She really is amazing, and if you're looking for someone to board buns, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chickens etc I can highly recommend Linda.

Thanks dp

I know you've given me her details previously, but it's good that you spread the word around.

When will the new shed be ready?

Were your girls both OK and back to full health?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Thanks dp

I know you've given me her details previously, but it's good that you spread the word around.

When will the new shed be ready?

Were your girls both OK and back to full health?
    She's got the sheds ready so able to board still, the attaching aviaries should be finished by April weather permitting (Although her husband was making the walls in the rain while we are there). Each aviary has a small wall before the fencing is put in place so buns can't directly see each other

The girls are okay. Daphne still has her heart murmur and Phoebe is currently between dentals, but both were happy. Phoebe absolutely loves it there & Daphne is a grumpy girl so was stomping for the first half hour (but she also secretly loves it there). Linda knows their personalities so doesn't worry too much with Daphne being a grumpy girl.

She's got the sheds ready so able to board still, the attaching aviaries should be finished by April weather permitting (Although her husband was making the walls in the rain while we are there). Each aviary has a small wall before the fencing is put in place so buns can't directly see each other

The girls are okay. Daphne still has her heart murmur and Phoebe is currently between dentals, but both were happy. Phoebe absolutely loves it there & Daphne is a grumpy girl so was stomping for the first half hour (but she also secretly loves it there). Linda knows their personalities so doesn't worry too much with Daphne being a grumpy girl.

I shall certainly bear Linda in mind if my journeys take me in her direction (or even if they don't!). It would be nice for them to have lots of space - I can't understand anyone not wanting their rabbits to have the very best. Perhaps she puts the people to shame with how well she looks after them!

Glad to hear the girls are OK

How was your holiday?

I shall certainly bear Linda in mind if my journeys take me in her direction (or even if they don't!). It would be nice for them to have lots of space - I can't understand anyone not wanting their rabbits to have the very best. Perhaps she puts the people to shame with how well she looks after them!

Glad to hear the girls are OK

How was your holiday?
    Not been yet. Getting ready soon - dropped the girls off early to allow time to sort the house and other animals.

I shall ask her permission to get some pics of the new set up to share on here.

Not been yet. Getting ready soon - dropped the girls off early to allow time to sort the house and other animals.

I shall ask her permission to get some pics of the new set up to share on here.

Oh right

Who's looking after your other animals?

Oh right

Who's looking after your other animals?
    My mummy as they don't need to get out cages etc and less likely to get ill etc.

My mummy as they don't need to get out cages etc and less likely to get ill etc.

Mummys are wonderful and useful persons

I hope you have a lovely time. Having someone you trust to look after your pets is great, and the fact that she is improving her already good facilities is great

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Veteran

She does look very good. The website is nicely worded too It's so reassuring to find somewhere where the rabbits are happy.

I'm pleased that both girlies are reasonably well. It's also nice of your Mum to come over for the other animals.

I think it's tomorrow that you said you were going on holiday, so I hope you have a really wonderful time