Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grass tastic

Default Grass tastic

I've just bought some of this for the goats, it's a chop and looks similar to readigrass, but it is made from fescue grass. It smells amazing and is going down a treat I think bunnies would love it, if anybun wants to try a bit you can PM me your address for a sample

It's from this company http://www.emeraldgreenfeeds.co.uk/products/ and is made for horses, they do an alfalfa chop too, which would be similar to readigrass.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    I've just bought some of this for the goats, it's a chop and looks similar to readigrass, but it is made from fescue grass. It smells amazing and is going down a treat I think bunnies would love it, if anybun wants to try a bit you can PM me your address for a sample

It's from this company http://www.emeraldgreenfeeds.co.uk/products/ and is made for horses, they do an alfalfa chop too, which would be similar to readigrass.
    Looks good !! The name of the company makes me think it should be Irish though

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Looks good !! The name of the company makes me think it should be Irish though

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

That looks really good Zoobec!

How heavy is the bag, I can't quite see online?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    That looks really good Zoobec!

How heavy is the bag, I can't quite see online?
    I forgot to look! And listings for it differ saying either 12.5 or 15kg. It's about the same size as the large readigrass bag that is 15kg anyway. The goats love it, they are just tucking in to their tea which is a mixture of goat mix and the grass tastic

I forgot to look! And listings for it differ saying either 12.5 or 15kg. It's about the same size as the large readigrass bag that is 15kg anyway. The goats love it, they are just tucking in to their tea which is a mixture of goat mix and the grass tastic

Oh wow, you can't tell it's that big looking at the pic on their website

I just put in the postage and it's incredibly reasonable ..... hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Oh wow, you can't tell it's that big looking at the pic on their website

I just put in the postage and it's incredibly reasonable ..... hmmmm.....
    You can look up stockists on their website, my usual feed place has it so I got mine when I got the hay and goat mix

You can look up stockists on their website, my usual feed place has it so I got mine when I got the hay and goat mix

Yes, I began to look up stockists, and then I found there were so many!! I looked at the map, and I think they may be too far from me. Postage seems reasonable so I might go for that

Thank you, different forage is always welcomed by the buns

Oooh thanks for posting about this. They stock it at Speedgate which I'm going to tomorrow for our normal baled hay so might get some of this as well.

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Oooh thanks for posting about this. They stock it at Speedgate which I'm going to tomorrow for our normal baled hay so might get some of this as well.
    Hope they enjoy it