Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mylo has a lump UD Results, sort of

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
    I'm almost hoping it can just be removed and that will be that - Wishful thinking! This will be her first vet visit for something other than vacs or accompanying partners so it's kind of terrifying. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Feel a bit stupid missing a wedding for this, but my anxiety would never let me relax or enjoy myself if we left it for another day. I'm not expecting anyone there to understand (I'm actually expecting some harsh words, to be honest!) but she means everything to me, she comes first.

Thank you everyone, for the kind words xx
    I can totally understand why you are missing the Wedding. I'd do the same, even if it was my own Wedding !!

It could be a cyst or fatty lump. Does it move about when you touch it and the skin attached to it or is it stationary? Hard or soft to the touch? She hasn't been bitten there or anything?
    Mimzy had a fatty lump removed from his left side/armpit area a few years ago. I was told they show up for no apparent reason on rabbits and can either be left alone or removed. They are usually benign.

I'm hoping that is all it is. ((((((((((((Huge hugs and 'nothing sinister' vibes)))))))))) Hang in there, hun. I will be thinking of you all today. xxxx

I'm almost hoping it can just be removed and that will be that - Wishful thinking! This will be her first vet visit for something other than vacs or accompanying partners so it's kind of terrifying. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Feel a bit stupid missing a wedding for this, but my anxiety would never let me relax or enjoy myself if we left it for another day. I'm not expecting anyone there to understand (I'm actually expecting some harsh words, to be honest!) but she means everything to me, she comes first.

Thank you everyone, for the kind words xx

Don't feel stupid about missing a wedding. I know how it is, and once you're reassured it will be better, even if it's surgically removed.

She is lucky not to have been to the vet other than for vaccinations

Topping up the vibes for mylo and really hope it's nothing sinister.

And about missing the wedding, like others have said if in the same position, I would miss it too. I've actually missed a couple of big events because of ill bunnies... It's just what us bunny mummies do xx
    Last edited by Ruthyjones89; 11-03-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    It could be a cyst or fatty lump. Does it move about when you touch it and the skin attached to it or is it stationary? Hard or soft to the touch? She hasn't been bitten there or anything?
    Mimzy had a fatty lump removed from his left side/armpit area a few years ago. I was told they show up for no apparent reason on rabbits and can either be left alone or removed. They are usually benign.

I'm hoping that is all it is. ((((((((((((Huge hugs and 'nothing sinister' vibes)))))))))) Hang in there, hun. I will be thinking of you all today. xxxx
    Thank you MM, it's quite hard and doesn't move very much. I guess it's possible one of the cats may have had a swipe at her but they very rarely bother with each other, and even then it's usually Mylo ding the chasing! My very first thought was a cyst but then I'm obviously no expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    I can totally understand why you are missing the Wedding. I'd do the same, even if it was my own Wedding !!
    We're getting married later this year, I can guarantee the bunnies will have other plans!

We're back. Vet said it doesn't look to be attached to anything (which is usually good), but took a few samples to send to the lab. We should get the results early next week, then we can decide what to, depending on the outcome.

Thanks again everyone, means a lot xx

Wise Old Thumper

Thank you MM, it's quite hard and doesn't move very much. I guess it's possible one of the cats may have had a swipe at her but they very rarely bother with each other, and even then it's usually Mylo ding the chasing! My very first thought was a cyst but then I'm obviously no expert.

We're getting married later this year, I can guarantee the bunnies will have other plans!
    Oh dear !!

Congrats to you xx

Mama Doe

Vibes for Mylo that all will be well.

We're back. Vet said it doesn't look to be attached to anything (which is usually good), but took a few samples to send to the lab. We should get the results early next week, then we can decide what to, depending on the outcome.

Thanks again everyone, means a lot xx

I wish these bunnies wouldn't keep growing lumps!

Vibes that it's nothing at all to worry about (most likely) .....

And well done you for spotting it, as it doesn't look like it was very obvious?