Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mylo has a lump UD Results, sort of

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
    We're back. Vet said it doesn't look to be attached to anything (which is usually good), but took a few samples to send to the lab. We should get the results early next week, then we can decide what to, depending on the outcome.

Thanks again everyone, means a lot xx
    Vibes for a good outcome from the histology results xx

Can you offer Rosie and Lucy a Forever Home, they have been waiting for so long ? The girls are beautiful, Rosie has a bit of 'Hare' about her and Lucy has a little mane and tufty bum fluff !.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...r-home-(Essex)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I wish these bunnies wouldn't keep growing lumps!

Vibes that it's nothing at all to worry about (most likely) .....

And well done you for spotting it, as it doesn't look like it was very obvious?
    OH found it, he's clearly more observant than me To be fair, she is basically made of fluff so it does take a little bit of digging around to find it.

OH found it, he's clearly more observant than me To be fair, she is basically made of fluff so it does take a little bit of digging around to find it.

Yes I did wonder as she did look to be fluffy

Vets just phoned OH. The lab said the samples weren't great but it appears to be just fibrous cells. There is a chance it could be a virus, in which case it should be removed and analyzed but as long as it's not fluctuating in size or bothering her in any way, basically we just need to keep an eye on it. We had a little look last night and it feels like it's shrunk slightly but we will, of course, be keeping tabs.

We've always had an inside joke that Mylo is an unknown species that reproduces through mitosis, now I'm even more convinced

Wise Old Thumper

Vets just phoned OH. The lab said the samples weren't great but it appears to be just fibrous cells. There is a chance it could be a virus, in which case it should be removed and analyzed but as long as it's not fluctuating in size or bothering her in any way, basically we just need to keep an eye on it. We had a little look last night and it feels like it's shrunk slightly but we will, of course, be keeping tabs.

We've always had an inside joke that Mylo is an unknown species that reproduces through mitosis, now I'm even more convinced
    Awwwww bless !!

I am glad that the results show nothing sinister xx

Can you offer Rosie and Lucy a Forever Home, they have been waiting for so long ? The girls are beautiful, Rosie has a bit of 'Hare' about her and Lucy has a little mane and tufty bum fluff !.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...r-home-(Essex)

Good news! I hope you feel a bit more reassured now? x

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Good news! I hope you feel a bit more reassured now? x
    The anxiety will always be there no matter what but I'm glad we didn't waste time getting it checked. She's still eating, drinking, pooping, binkying and cuddling with Theo - If she's happy, I'm happy

Warren Veteran

I'm very pleased that the news is good

The anxiety will always be there no matter what but I'm glad we didn't waste time getting it checked. She's still eating, drinking, pooping, binkying and cuddling with Theo - If she's happy, I'm happy

Yes I know that feeling .. A little worry bead in the back of the mind that springs forward now and again.
    She's lucky to have you

Mama Doe

Glad all is well.