Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mylo has a lump UD Results, sort of

Default Mylo has a lump UD Results, sort of

I was so happy about Mylo's 5th gotcha day yesterday, I just knew it was too good to last

OH found this last night:

I have no idea how long its been there, kicking myself for not noticing sooner. We're supposed to be going to a wedding today but now we're going to the vet instead These things always happen at the worst times!
    Last edited by MissSherwood89; 11-03-2017 at 09:39 AM.

I hope it's nothing to worry about, sending vibes and thinking of you xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

I can't offer any advice going off the photo but hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about.

Warren Veteran

I hope that the lump is nothing serious. Thinking of you and sending lots of vibes.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
    I was so happy about Mylo's 5th gotcha day yesterday, I just knew it was too good to last

I have no idea how long its been there, kicking myself for not noticing sooner. We're supposed to be going to a wedding today but now we're going to the vet instead These things always happen at the worst times!
    Has he had a vaccination in the last few weeks ?

Imitated but never replicated :-)

Oh I'm sorry!

Little lumps like that can be caused by injections of all sorts - vaccinations, baytril, painkiller - I don't suppose it's any of those, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Has he had a vaccination in the last few weeks ?
    No, she was done last July. It's not in the center, it's towards the left-hand side, almost on her shoulder.

Wise Old Thumper

No, she was done last July. It's not in the center, it's towards the left-hand side, almost on her shoulder.
    It doesn't look like a classic vaccine/injection reaction but thought I'd ask anyway. Hopefully the Vet will be able to give you some reassurance, even if that includes having the lump removed xx

Imitated but never replicated :-)

It could be a little fluid filled cyst? It doesn't look anything I would worry about, but good to get it checked out

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    It doesn't look like a classic vaccine/injection reaction but thought I'd ask anyway. Hopefully the Vet will be able to give you some reassurance, even if that includes having the lump removed xx
    I'm almost hoping it can just be removed and that will be that - Wishful thinking! This will be her first vet visit for something other than vacs or accompanying partners so it's kind of terrifying. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Feel a bit stupid missing a wedding for this, but my anxiety would never let me relax or enjoy myself if we left it for another day. I'm not expecting anyone there to understand (I'm actually expecting some harsh words, to be honest!) but she means everything to me, she comes first.

Thank you everyone, for the kind words xx