Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Through the night

Thanks Tonibun.

The space is quite big. They aren't in the actual bath.

I just want him to eat and then he can hump away again.

What am I waiting for with the humping? What will make him stop? Just time. Or will she submit and let him be the humper?

As you've said on your other thread, she has only been spayed very recently so she is probably still very hormonal so that might be why there is a lot of humping. At least they aren't chasing and fighting, humping is normal. Have you seen the bonding sticky, there's an excellent video on there by mischief and tinkers mum of her bonding a trio, and it illustrates what is normal very well

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Sorry Zoobec but it's just the same if you are bonding spayed/non spayed rabbits. She will keep running away for up to 3 days, it might not be for that long if you are lucky and if you are very lucky there is no chasing, humping etc, they just get on from the start. Have you tried him on something he really likes and have they got a pile of hay to nibble at intermittently

I have seen it. We literally only have humping so I'm really not worried any more.

There has been no signs at all of any aggression so I'm very positive.

He's not been so bad the last hour. And has eaten some grass out of his grass patch. So I'm happier about that now too

It's hard to not be completely relaxed and just leave them to it. Cause I'm pretty confident.

I've now left the room and got the spy camera on. And Oggy is quite happy kissing her, not as much humping either!!

I will try to upload some pictures!!

Wise Old Thumper

Glad he has eaten some grass - you're getting there! Just give them time.

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    Sorry Zoobec but it's just the same if you are bonding spayed/non spayed rabbits. She will keep running away for up to 3 days, it might not be for that long if you are lucky and if you are very lucky there is no chasing, humping etc, they just get on from the start. Have you tried him on something he really likes and have they got a pile of hay to nibble at intermittently
    Yes, I know there is usually lots of humping, I meant the hormones might explain that there is a lot of incessant humping involved.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraLT View Post
    I have seen it. We literally only have humping so I'm really not worried any more.

There has been no signs at all of any aggression so I'm very positive.

He's not been so bad the last hour. And has eaten some grass out of his grass patch. So I'm happier about that now too

It's hard to not be completely relaxed and just leave them to it. Cause I'm pretty confident.

I've now left the room and got the spy camera on. And Oggy is quite happy kissing her, not as much humping either!!

I will try to upload some pictures!!
    It sounds like things are settling down nicely

He's now obsessed again. I know it's completely normal. And I'm trying not to think about it too much. But I just feel so sorry for her.

She doesn't seem too bad but every time she tries to eat, Oggy does his wasp impression and tries to hump her. She just hops off. But he follows.

I know this is normal. And hopefully time will make this better.

Some photos as promised

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Oi, keep it in you pants Oggy!

Looks and sounds like it's going really well. Hopefully Oggy will hump himself out soon.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer