• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manor Pet Housing

Christine662

Warren Scout
Hi. Has anyone used the hay bar from Manor Pet Housing. It's a litter box with hay rack attached. My 2 currently use a large corner litter tray but when they try getting in together it's a squeeze. Thanks

Yes! Fabulous quality and does keep most of the hay in one place (unless naughty bunnies pull it out and chuck it around ;) ). I had the bars spaced slightly further apart as it was originally for some large bunnies.

16797053_1899760596922165_6009033060204319786_o.jpg

Last edited:
I love the litter tray!!
I got the biggest they done, but had to cut some of the bars out myself as the girls were struggling to get the hay out...

Old bar spacing
05031e69c0f9abe3b0c8023bb59b52df.jpg

New bar spacing
7c16eeeb5da9b4a55c8c6e5a98cc660c.jpg

Both fit comfortable in it - it's the size of a 32l underbed storage box
bfdb435e51a73f6af81a7b91a0b890dd.jpg

I also have their hay tower and hay feeder - I love both the products.
Again I cut some bars out of they tower, and the bar has holes.

Old bar spacing
56f64d052f0141733e0e237ba998d4f6.jpg

New bar spacing
5a4d5c6fdc076d1f5edb14cda5cc4202.jpg

Feeder rack
56ac9d8d54e74c80fb96ddb902cbddfd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I have the large hay bar/ litter tray (and a corner fort and ramp) on order currently for Dennis and Bella who now live indoors. Seeing these pictures makes me really pleased with my choice :thumb:

I have one. I got it to try to waste less hay, as they used to just wee on it in their litter tray and then not eat it.
Now, they rake it all out of the hay bar, THEN wee on it and not eat it. ha.

Those look great, and it's nice to see that feeders work for some. We've tried various homemade solutions, all of which Oreo conquers by merely raking it out like esupi's bunnies. Now we make do by throwing a pile of hay into his litter tray then throwing most of it away after he's decided what's edible (though he loves his hay, he's very picky; fortunately we buy it by the bale).

e2eVyPr.jpg

axPTIya.jpg

Last edited:
Wanting one as well but no one has the newest XXL one, not seen pics with a rabbit in one, and that's the one I'd need :lol:

Wanting one as well but no one has the newest XXL one, not seen pics with a rabbit in one, and that's the one I'd need [emoji38]
Send MPH an email - I'm sure they've sold a couple & may have pictures from customers that they can share with you ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi. Has anyone used the hay bar from Manor Pet Housing. It's a litter box with hay rack attached. My 2 currently use a large corner litter tray but when they try getting in together it's a squeeze. Thanks

They look great and I've thought about getting one myself but I decided to save the money and just buy a big underbed storage box for a couple of quid to use as a litter tray instead :) I guess it depends on if you want a hay feeder too!

Back