Thread: Where to buy a new hutch?

Default Where to buy a new hutch?

Where would be the best place to buy a new hutch from? not too expensive either... Thanks!

Anyone? Need one quite urgently!! i do have a guinea pig hutch and run im considering buying a hutch from pets at home and sittng it on top of the run & gettinf rid of the current hutch?? would that work the run is 4 x 4, seen a hutch in pets at home which is 6x 2 could i sit that on top of the run(i know it would have a overhang but surely better than the current hutch? x would rather get something new though personally

Warren Scout

Depends on your budget. Pets at home is not the cheapest. Is this for one or two buns? Look on the net, HomeandRoost do some hutch/run combos, 4,5 or 6 ft. (I've not used them so it's not a recommendation , I've just been researching runs myself)
    4x4 run is not big enough.
    If you're getting a new 2 storey 6x2, why not sit the run in front rather than on top. A ramp hole takes up space.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty123 View Post
    Anyone? Need one quite urgently!! i do have a guinea pig hutch and run im considering buying a hutch from pets at home and sittng it on top of the run & gettinf rid of the current hutch?? would that work the run is 4 x 4, seen a hutch in pets at home which is 6x 2 could i sit that on top of the run(i know it would have a overhang but surely better than the current hutch? x would rather get something new though personally
    Recommended size for hutch is 6ft x 2ft, with permanently attached run of at least 8ft x 6ft, so what you are considering doesn't really sound suitable.
    A lot of people use Rabbit Welfare Hutch company.

Quote Originally Posted by Babsie View Post
    Recommended size for hutch is 6ft x 2ft, with permanently attached run of at least 8ft x 6ft, so what you are considering doesn't really sound suitable.
    A lot of people use Rabbit Welfare Hutch company.
    this
    Bunny mum to rescue rabbits Cinna, Katniss, Prim, Haymitch, Rose, Shadow, Claudia, Ollie, Blue and Willow
    Binky free at the bridge Desbun & Nemo. Miss you both so much
    Manager at Rabbit Residence Rescue

Welfare hutch company or boyles pet housing. Boyles do some lovely budget hutches. Really good quality. Good luck in your search. These will send you one quicker but not as strong/long lasting as the first two that I have mentioned;

https://homeandroost.co.uk/product-c...abbit-hutches/