• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie 4/3/2017

Sharpie

Warren Scout
As some of know I was having issues with my little piggie going blind.
Well sadly she completely lost her sight, she became unsteady on her feet and didn't like moving from her bedroom.
I found her laying with her head twisted backwards, rushed to grab her and she was alive - barely.
What we think happened is due to her blindness she consumed some of her eco bedding and it became lodged, then due to loss of oxygen she had a stroke or seizure.
She was completely paralysed and gasping for air.
I managed to get some of the blockage out and it did help slightly, she was booked in the vets but she sadly passed shortly after me helping her :(

I do feel completely guilty as I should have changed her bedding when daisy had a blockage from it (I was planning to today but was too late)
It's ever so quiet here now, I no longer have a little squeaky security pig squeaking whenever I went near the bunnies, yelling at me when I didn't feed her first..
I miss her so much </3
She's been buried under the ivy bush opposite the bunnies, it's looking beautiful with the daffodils coming in.
Rest in peace my little squeak xxxxx

As some of know I was having issues with my little piggie going blind.
Well sadly she completely lost her sight, she became unsteady on her feet and didn't like moving from her bedroom.
I found her laying with her head twisted backwards, rushed to grab her and she was alive - barely.
What we think happened is due to her blindness she consumed some of her eco bedding and it became lodged, then due to loss of oxygen she had a stroke or seizure.
She was completely paralysed and gasping for air.
I managed to get some of the blockage out and it did help slightly, she was booked in the vets but she sadly passed shortly after me helping her :(

I do feel completely guilty as I should have changed her bedding when daisy had a blockage from it (I was planning to today but was too late)
It's ever so quiet here now, I no longer have a little squeaky security pig squeaking whenever I went near the bunnies, yelling at me when I didn't feed her first..
I miss her so much </3
She's been buried under the ivy bush opposite the bunnies, it's looking beautiful with the daffodils coming in.
Rest in peace my little squeak xxxxx

Oh Sharpie, I'm so sorry :cry:

Popcorn free little Rosie :love:

I'm so sorry that you lost her, they leave a big hole in your heart when they pass :(

Popcorn free at the bridge, little one xxx

Back