• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie came inside for a cuddle

Zoobec

Staff member

He is such a cuddly boy :love: I think Smokey cat is looking puzzled at why he is inside :lol: Charlie enjoyed his cuddle but we had to cut it short because Pickle (mum) was not happy that he was inside and started ramming the patio door with her horns :shock::lol:

Oh bless him, that is so sweet :love: the look on Smokys face is priceless ! :D good job mum didn't break the patio doors, imagine explaining that one to the insurers !

He is such a cuddly boy :love: I think Smokey cat is looking puzzled at why he is inside :lol: Charlie enjoyed his cuddle but we had to cut it short because Pickle (mum) was not happy that he was inside and started ramming the patio door with her horns :shock::lol:

Not the sort of thing that is easy to ignore !! :shock: :lol:

Charlie is really cute :love:

Ah thanks for the photo Zoobec :D

Love the way the cat is sat watching!

Oh bless him, that is so sweet :love: the look on Smokys face is priceless ! :D good job mum didn't break the patio doors, imagine explaining that one to the insurers !

Smokey doesn't know what to make of the babies! I know :shock:

Not the sort of thing that is easy to ignore !! :shock: :lol:

Charlie is really cute :love:

You wouldn't believe she was the same timid goat we got in August! She is loud and confident :love:

Thankyou for everyone's lovely compliments

Oh my goodness...the kitty's face is priceless! :lol: "Hey...that's MY lap!" *grumble*

What a cutie Charlie is! :love: I never knew a goat could cuddle like that! :D How old is he now?

Oh my goodness...the kitty's face is priceless! :lol: "Hey...that's MY lap!" *grumble*

What a cutie Charlie is! :love: I never knew a goat could cuddle like that! :D How old is he now?

:lol: Smokey is not a cuddly cat! He knows when we are upset though, when we lost Boots he came and licked my tears away and actually sat on my chest for a bit :love:

He loves cuddles, he begs for them all the time! Lola likes them too but he is really cuddly. They are two months old now :) Pumpkin (their dad) is also very friendly too, he had to be hand reared apparently and when we got him from his previous owners he lived in their kitchen!

I thought the goat was a dog! I was utterly confused lol! So lovely, I can imagine him trying to do this when he gets bigger :love:

I thought the goat was a dog! I was utterly confused lol! So lovely, I can imagine him trying to do this when he gets bigger :love:

:lol: so were the other customers when I took him to the vets to be castrated!

Back