• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pixie and daisy have fell out UD IVE FOUND BABIES

Ive decided on names. Ben is Echo, i didnt want to pinch Athenas name so i picked Esme, hubby has picked Digby, my daughter wanted to call hers princess but i drawn the line so she said Prinny which i can deal with, ive picked Devon for the other boy too. Ive checked echo again and i think he looks more like a she so going to check in a week again. So we have Echo, Esme, Digby, Devon and Prinny. I am looking for a 6x4 shed or playhouse now, then i can build another aviary. Im a sucker for these buns i am.

I love how you all picked names for this little brood. Esme is another seriously beautiful name for your blue eyed chinchilla girl. :love: There's a nice mix of 'classical' nice names and 'charming' names. :) So it's looking like 2 boys to 3 girls? Maybe with Pixie and Daisy, you could see if 1 trio and 1 quad would work? I've had a quad with 3 ladies - it can definitely work. (They didn't break themselves, I did it for the health of Elphie and Selene.) I hope they are all growing well, but that's a lot of spays/neuters in the future - especially with Pixie, Daisy, and Bella too. :shock: Can't say I envy you on that front. Rabbit ops are always nerve-racking, but I hope all 8 sail through when the time comes.

William - as the proud guardian of an Athena (and several other Greek mythological named pets), I would rather like to see Athena kitty. :)

Back