• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pixie and daisy have fell out UD IVE FOUND BABIES

I've just been catching up.
Beautiful pictures. You're doing a brilliant job.

I keep trying to talk OH into bonding our girls with one but he's flat out refusing. (Obviously only if you'd rehome to us) xx

Topping up some coping vibes for you.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh w&s, they are exceptionally beautiful and cute little rabbits :love: How on earth are you going to be able to give them away :( All of them are really lovely :love: It will also be so interesting to see how they develop, sizewise etc.

Thankyou for the kind offers of help. I dont know what im going to do yet but i will try to bond one with daisy and one with pixie while the aviary is already being planned and we have the room. Jacksjane i also thought 3 chinchilla a point and a rew, but ive checked again (i cant keep away lol) and the REW i think is a BEW, it also looks blue eyed like the point. They get cuter every time i see them, god help me when i see them hopping about. Pixie is getting really good with me being in the shed now, she flopped out watching me before. x

Three sounds like a good idea :D

Do you think the lady who gave you Bleu and Bella will have a couple back in return - only joking!!

Will you have Pixie and Daisy spayed before they go back together?

O...M....G....!
Too much cute! :love::love::love::love::love:

I'm sorry, I know the situation could've been much worse, and it's good Ben fessed up...but I simply become an idiot at the sight of baby bunnies ! :love:

Thankyou for the kind offers of help. I dont know what im going to do yet but i will try to bond one with daisy and one with pixie while the aviary is already being planned and we have the room. Jacksjane i also thought 3 chinchilla a point and a rew, but ive checked again (i cant keep away lol) and the REW i think is a BEW, it also looks blue eyed like the point. They get cuter every time i see them, god help me when i see them hopping about. Pixie is getting really good with me being in the shed now, she flopped out watching me before. x

:love: :D :love:

lol.. I dont know how im going to part with any. I cant see pixie and daisy getting back together, so im going to put 1 or 2 lol.. babies with her so she isnt lonely and then of course pixie will need a couple with her so she isnt lonely lol.. i can only plan a bit better when i know the sex which im going to check in a weeks time. Its amazing how much the white ones change every day. The BEW/REW i have now seen has got gey on the top side of its tail so isnt going to be a BEW lol..

lol.. I dont know how im going to part with any. I cant see pixie and daisy getting back together, so im going to put 1 or 2 lol.. babies with her so she isnt lonely and then of course pixie will need a couple with her so she isnt lonely lol.. i can only plan a bit better when i know the sex which im going to check in a weeks time. Its amazing how much the white ones change every day. The BEW/REW i have now seen has got gey on the top side of its tail so isnt going to be a BEW lol..

I'd put money on you keeping them all ;) I was supposed to be rehoming my goat kids but when they arrived the bond was too strong and I couldn't consider it. the cost of spaying/neutering, vaccinations is a big issue though! I have had daddy and baby boy goats castrated so they can't breed as 4 is enough!

Another Frosty ! :D

I know, it's so difficult .. You've had more experience with baby rabbits than most, and that's wonderful. But what a dilemma!

I'd put money on you keeping them all ;) I was supposed to be rehoming my goat kids but when they arrived the bond was too strong and I couldn't consider it. the cost of spaying/neutering, vaccinations is a big issue though! I have had daddy and baby boy goats castrated so they can't breed as 4 is enough!

I think you may be right lol.. we will see. They are 3 weeks today (approx) and have ventured out of the shed to play. I sat with them for 2 hours lol.. Pic heavy now.
2_zpskme4ti0t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1_zps9i2hnhvt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3_zpsqhyzdxoe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
5_zpsztx92r9m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6_zpsw7pfm8ax.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think you may be right lol.. we will see. They are 3 weeks today (approx) and have ventured out of the shed to play. I sat with them for 2 hours lol.. Pic heavy now.
2_zpskme4ti0t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1_zps9i2hnhvt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3_zpsqhyzdxoe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
5_zpsztx92r9m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6_zpsw7pfm8ax.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That last photo is just amazing - love them in a heap :love::love::love::love::love:

Omg!! they need to come with a warning
Yes! Argh, it's almost as bad as the videos one of the local rescues posted of their babies the same age! The grey ones, oh crikey, I bet they bounce just right, don't they?! Love baby binkies...! LOOOVE gunmetal grey creatures...!

OMG :love: how utterly adorable (I want one:lol:). Can't believe I missed this whole thread - I'll not ban myself from RU again. Me thinks you might not be able to part with any ;)

Back