• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog kennel/shed

AlexandraLT

Warren Scout
I'm looking at getting a new house for my two rabbits.

I'm wanting to get a dog kennel or a shed/ aviary for them to live in instead of a hutch with a run attached.

Any recommendations?

I've just got my new run from Boyles. Its great, took a while to get but worth the wait! See my pics in the stories section. It cost about £500 though altogether and the shed on top of that. The shed is huge and I've got half sectioned off for the 4 buns and the other half for gardening stuff. Manor pet housing also do bunny sheds, there's a few that do now.
One of the things I love the most is not getting wet when it's raining as I feed them from inside the shed.
Except I've just got another bunny and he's in a hutch for now...

This is my 12 x 5 x 6 ft Shed/ kennel and run. From welfare hutches, got it for the bargain price of £590 :D

Do you mind me asking where you got yours from?

Sorry, just saw you got it from welfare hutches!

Haha no worries! Welfare hutches were great and travelled a good 200 miles to get down to me and even stayed at a hotel near by overnight :)

Back