Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ask for positive vibes for Dash-U/D 09/22

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Oh wow - you must have a big refrigerator
    It is a regular sized refrigerator that has one item on top of another. I have to move several items to access the item I need. When I get back from the store, I feel like I am doing a 3D puzzle putting things away.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    It is a regular sized refrigerator that has one item on top of another. I have to move several items to access the item I need. When I get back from the store, I feel like I am doing a 3D puzzle putting things away.

Yes I know what you mean. Sometimes I never seem to find things again in my fridge. Until it's too late and they have to come out and be thrown away. And I hate waste!

Last night I noticed Dash was not as active as usual. When I picked him up his tummy was getting bloated again. From the past I know how quickly he can deteriorate so I immediately put him back on his meds, Cisapride and Medicam. He also got a lot of dandelions and hay which he ate. His bloating went down quickly so I was glad I had meds on hand since he has this chronic issue. I was glad I did not have to give him any syringe feeding because, unlike Gemini, Dash will fight me in spite of my significant size advantage.

Wise Old Thumper

Last night I noticed Dash was not as active as usual. When I picked him up his tummy was getting bloated again. From the past I know how quickly he can deteriorate so I immediately put him back on his meds, Cisapride and Medicam. He also got a lot of dandelions and hay which he ate. His bloating went down quickly so I was glad I had meds on hand since he has this chronic issue. I was glad I did not have to give him any syringe feeding because, unlike Gemini, Dash will fight me in spite of my significant size advantage.
    Thank goodness he has responded well to your prompt intervention. Time really can be of the essence with these 'chronic tummy trouble' Rabbits cant it. I hope that Dash remains in good form now xx

It's good you noticed so quickly and started him on treatment, I'm glad he responded so quickly

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

It's so good you were on the ball to spot this T

It sounds like you've managed to avert disaster. Nethies can be such fighters when they want to. One of mine is on long term meds and it's soo hard!

Even though he was Dashing around quite quickly, his gut felt like it still had some excess matter, so I kept him on Cisapride for a few days. Thank you Jane, Zoobec and MM for your positive thoughts.

Wise Old Thumper

Even though he was Dashing around quite quickly, his gut felt like it still had some excess matter, so I kept him on Cisapride for a few days. Thank you Jane, Zoobec and MM for your positive thoughts.
    That sounds to have been a wise decision xx

There's nothing like a vigilant owner to know how to deal with these rabbits x

Jane and MM,

Thank you for your vote of confidence. It is always hard to decide when to treat and when to wait.