Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weeing when lying down. Is something wrong?

Sending lots of vibes for Doughnut x

Topping up the Vibes for gorgeous doughnut!!

Really hope Mark can help tomorrow and she continues eating & remain happy in herself in the meantime xxx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Wise Old Thumper

Good luck for your visit to Mark today Doughnut xx

Good luck for your vet visit today - let's hope Mark can weave his magic on Doughnut

Thanks everyone. Last night she settled down and this morning she run over to see me. Gave her ranitidine cisapride and metaclop and went back to bed as supposed to be resting my knee as had an injection in it last night. Two hours later I come downstairs and she's struggling and hardly eaten. Under the table hunched up and looking in pain. Gave her metacam and picked some grass for her. Half an hour later she's got better and now three hours later she's back to normal. At a loss how to keep her well. I'm not supposed to be driving today but I can't leave her like this. Appointment is at 4.30 so think she'll still be full of beans.
    It upsets me to think I may go to work and two hours later she's so ill . The change is so drastic and she's had all the medicine
    Last edited by cpayne; 07-03-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Just seeing this. No advice but wanted to send lots of vibes for you and poor Doughnut. I hope all will be well. xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    Just seeing this. No advice but wanted to send lots of vibes for you and poor Doughnut. I hope all will be well. xxxx
    Thank you. I'll update the post later. She's asleep on her fleece at the moment, will no doubt be fun getting her in the carrier.

Mark thinks she may have a UTI starting so I've got sulfatrim. She's also to have her four other medicines for a week and I go back to him next Tuesday. He will give her the second RHD2 vaccine then if she is well enough. I did say I had changed her hay, she now has the timothyhay.co.uk in a bale with another hay and I wondered if that had upset her digestion. He said it may have done but to carry on with it and see what happens this week. I'm not to give her any grass or anything fresh just her muesli and hay as normal.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by cpayne View Post
    Mark thinks she may have a UTI starting so I've got sulfatrim. She's also to have her four other medicines for a week and I go back to him next Tuesday. He will give her the second RHD2 vaccine then if she is well enough. I did say I had changed her hay, she now has the timothyhay.co.uk in a bale with another hay and I wondered if that had upset her digestion. He said it may have done but to carry on with it and see what happens this week. I'm not to give her any grass or anything fresh just her muesli and hay as normal.
    I hope that things will improve for her over the next few days xx

Quote Originally Posted by cpayne View Post
    I hope she begins to recover well

She'll have to wait until she's better to sample the delights of the garden