Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The O2 Rabbit

Wise Old Thumper

Default The O2 Rabbit

Is it a real rabbit? They talk about six foot blue rabbits ... not sure what the point of having a live rabbit in blue would be. Weird (to say the very least).

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    Is it a real rabbit? They talk about six foot blue rabbits ... not sure what the point of having a live rabbit in blue would be. Weird (to say the very least).

Ouite !

I hope that's CG tinted...not to mention that poor bun was not truly running amongst a crowd of people...
    I know visual effects can range afar these days, but this one seriously has me questioning what exactly it is I am seeing.

Bunny is beautiful though. The body motion of a rabbit no matter what it is doing is one that once seen is never forgotten and sets the heart racing.
    It is no doubt a subconscious trigger that emphasizes the overall theme of the ad..."Get moving!"

For El-ahrairah to cry....

Quote Originally Posted by Mileymoo View Post
    That is fascinating!

Imagine if Disney had this technology back when they started making films. It'd be a whole different world now.
    The CG was very believable. Somehow I'm reminded of those old, "Is it live, or is it Memorex?" commercials!

For El-ahrairah to cry....

I know, can you imagine?! I guess it wouldn't have been very Disney-like at all!

It always surprises me that people can't tell the difference between real and CGI, because I find it very easy! It just doesn't have the same movements as a real rabbit! They're not unrealistic but they're not quite right.
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Talking about Disney films I saw the new jungle book film when it came out and the cgi blew me away! Not to mention I saw it in 4d (can't say I was pleased when it started 'raining'!)

Mama Doe

I love seeing that advert. Mostly because a few weeks ago I bought a lovely mug from Sainsburys with a blue bunny standing up on it just like in the advert! so I say it is him (I called him Pedro, that's not weird to name the bunny on my mug is it? ) I tried to find a link to show how similar it was but they aren't on the website and I can't post pics (my ancient ipad is not compatible with photobucket anymore!)

Thank you Deelove for my signature!

Make 2015 in 2015 ~ 144.49