• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's On! Here we go again! He's Here U/D 5/3

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

So after much deliberation about when we should find another friend for our Dottie after sadly losing Darwin, we've decided to go for it. I think she will really benefit from the company and so decided not to wait.

We are going back to the same rescue tomorrow afternoon and they have a number of potential male partners, so I hope she likes one of them.

So excited :) x

Last edited:
I'm excited for you :D I hope it all goes well and that Dottie likes one of the male rabbits.

Hi all,

So after much deliberation about when we should find another friend for our Dottie after sadly losing Darwin, we've decided to go for it. I think she will really benefit from the company and so decided not to wait.

We are going back to the same rescue tomorrow afternoon and they have a number of potential male partners, so I hope she likes one of them.

So excited :) x

How exciting! Good luck with the lovely boy buns x

We have a new addition :)

It was a great visit and lovely to see the lady again. I took her a box of veg which I got this morning, with all the things I know our rabbits always love.

She showed us 5 different buns, all gorgeous, but one particularly caught my eye, so we tried him. They spent around an hour together in a run and all the signs looked good, some doing their own thing, some humping from him but no aggression. So we've brought him home :)

He's a black dutch and is 4. We don't know much about his background, but he seems to be full of character and very inquisitive. He's got some quirky markings, one patterned ear and two white dots on his back. Still deciding on a new name. Since getting home they've been happy to eat, drink and groom themselves in each other's company.

Photos to follow when I get some sorted x

We have a new addition :)

It was a great visit and lovely to see the lady again. I took her a box of veg which I got this morning, with all the things I know our rabbits always love.

She showed us 5 different buns, all gorgeous, but one particularly caught my eye, so we tried him. They spent around an hour together in a run and all the signs looked good, some doing their own thing, some humping from him but no aggression. So we've brought him home :)

He's a black dutch and is 4. We don't know much about his background, but he seems to be full of character and very inquisitive. He's got some quirky markings, one patterned ear and two white dots on his back. Still deciding on a new name. Since getting home they've been happy to eat, drink and groom themselves in each other's company.

Photos to follow when I get some sorted x

Oh bless you, this is amazing :love:

How absolutely lovely that this characterful lad will have such a splendid forever home with you. His markings sound to be very original, and I will look eagerly for the photos.

Good luck with the bonding. Did you decide on some lino in the end? x

Thanks MM :)

I managed to fashion something :) Some sticky carpet protection film, polythene dust sheet and two old duvet covers lol and the enclosure from round the edges of the other room. It's actually worked much better than it sounds! x

He sounds lovely :love: I hope the bonding goes smoothly. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Thanks MM :)

I managed to fashion something :) Some sticky carpet protection film, polythene dust sheet and two old duvet covers lol and the enclosure from round the edges of the other room. It's actually worked much better than it sounds! x

Have to say when you put it like that, it sounds really attractive :lol:

But the bunnies will love it, and that's the important thing x

He is lovely, the random markings are cool. I like Ziggy (we fell in love with a Ziggy at P@H that was Boo's doppelganger).

Back