Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleu has been neutered

Mama Doe

Default Bleu has been neutered

Bleu got neutered on Thursday and everything went perfect. I couldnt come on RU because i was a nervous wreck and ive only just been able to read any posts in the health section since losing Blitzen because it brought back his death everytime i heard of a poorly bun. The first phone call to check that bleu was alright after hi OP was the most stressful thing ever and i cried when they said he was fine. He didnt even look like he had had an OP when i brought him home and he went straight to the bars of Bellas pen and flopped. I let him meet her yesterday because he looked depressed and OMG its true love, they are stuck together like glue. xx

Wise Old Thumper

W o n d e r f u l !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    Bleu got neutered on Thursday and everything went perfect. I couldnt come on RU because i was a nervous wreck and ive only just been able to read any posts in the health section since losing Blitzen because it brought back his death everytime i heard of a poorly bun. The first phone call to check that bleu was alright after hi OP was the most stressful thing ever and i cried when they said he was fine. He didnt even look like he had had an OP when i brought him home and he went straight to the bars of Bellas pen and flopped. I let him meet her yesterday because he looked depressed and OMG its true love, they are stuck together like glue. xx
    How lovely, and what a blessed relief for you

I hope he recovers well, and that the bonding goes like a dream. Sounds like it will xx

Mama Doe

That's fabulous news. I've got to get Bracken done and I'm scared to death!

Great news

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Hope he heals quickly xx

That's great x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Wise Old Thumper

Brilliant news

Mama Doe

Thanks everyone, im so happy with the way things are going. Bleu's swelling has gone down now and Bella has 80% got her litter training, just the odd excited poo now. I learned her to go upstairs yesterday but she still cant go down yet so thats the next stage.

Thanks everyone, im so happy with the way things are going. Bleu's swelling has gone down now and Bella has 80% got her litter training, just the odd excited poo now. I learned her to go upstairs yesterday but she still cant go down yet so thats the next stage.
    They have a real need of one another