• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So sweet

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
My lovely o/h and our sweet girl :love:
He is so great with the buns and it's one of the many reasons why I love him!
I adore this photo!

epehcw.jpg

:love: It really is. The photo sums them up perfectly. She is so in love with her daddy and they are like this ALL the time. I'm not jealous at all... :lol:

23s9qqf.jpg

I got this latest sickening update from my o/h whilst I was at work tonight. Bea has discovered that she can jump up on the back of the sofa and lie right next to daddys head. I've got some serious competition!!!

23s9qqf.jpg

I got this latest sickening update from my o/h whilst I was at work tonight. Bea has discovered that she can jump up on the back of the sofa and lie right next to daddys head. I've got some serious competition!!!

... and so has Henry by the look of things!

Awwww so beautiful!!! I always think bunnies choose their favourite for sure.. Bailey is defo a mummy's boy and well bella just legs it when she sees me but happily goes to daddy and grooms him!

But bea... So adorable!! :love: :love:

Back