• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else's buns pee when their breakfast is late?

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Helloooo.

So thanks to all your advice my two buns are eating much more hay and so far no more gas issues! Still got to reduce the pellets more but we're getting there.

Now I don't know if I just have a clever bun or if its just a coincidence. Every morning we let the buns have a run around their pen with some yummy new hay before we go to work and then they get their pellets. Most mornings one of us will let them out and then the other will put them away. If they get left out for longer than normal and their pellets are late (weekends for example).Pip wees in the pen!

Is she telling me..."Where's my breakfast mum?" Or is this just chance? She never does it in the evenings or when we give them free roam every night! Is it just because she doesn't like a change in her routine? It was only 30mins late this morning and she still pee'd. I don't mind cleaning it up, just wondered if anyone else has a stubborn bun?

They are both litter trained and neutered.

Helloooo.

So thanks to all your advice my two buns are eating much more hay and so far no more gas issues! Still got to reduce the pellets more but we're getting there.

Now I don't know if I just have a clever bun or if its just a coincidence. Every morning we let the buns have a run around their pen with some yummy new hay before we go to work and then they get their pellets. Most mornings one of us will let them out and then the other will put them away. If they get left out for longer than normal and their pellets are late (weekends for example).Pip wees in the pen!

Is she telling me..."Where's my breakfast mum?" Or is this just chance? She never does it in the evenings or when we give them free roam every night! Is it just because she doesn't like a change in her routine? It was only 30mins late this morning and she still pee'd. I don't mind cleaning it up, just wondered if anyone else has a stubborn bun?

They are both litter trained and neutered.

Excitement, stubbornness, determination ... :lol: These are words that apply to our buns. 30 mins late? That's a lifetime to a bun :lol:

Seriously - she could well be over excited at the thought. Have you seen her do it then?

Hi mighty max.

Well I haven't seen her do it, but I'm pretty sure it's her and not Archie. This morning when I came down she was sat right in front of the pool with her lovely tail sitting in it! She then got very excited and hopped it everywhere. Hehe he.
It could be just excitement I thought she might be annoyed at me. But how does she know I'm late! She's a genius!

Hi mighty max.

Well I haven't seen her do it, but I'm pretty sure it's her and not Archie. This morning when I came down she was sat right in front of the pool with her lovely tail sitting in it! She then got very excited and hopped it everywhere. Hehe he.
It could be just excitement I thought she might be annoyed at me. But how does she know I'm late! She's a genius!

You're learning fast :lol:

They are amazing at telling the time. Boo lets me know we are late by plonking her bum on my pillow - I'm hoping Boo doesn't get any ideas from your girl bun

Hahaha. I hope Boo doesn't get any ideas! Archie is more destructive if he doesn't get his way. He chews the cage door (even if it's open) because he wants something or launches himself onto a dangerously high place so I get off my bum to "rescue him"
They are very good at controlling me! Both geniuses really.

This was just after her weeing incident yesterday. She is so cute how could I be annoyed?
c0fb8086ed02c4e58d873a8a92211be3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Aww bless her she's gorgeous!! :love:

I have 2 little grunters.. One naughty little boy who jumps on the bed, stare at me for about a minute and if no movement - jumps on me! Once he's kicked me out of bed, will leg it to the kitchen grunting like a mad bun, and shaking his head until pellets hit his bowl! But since being bonded to my little Bella, she has magically developed a little light grunt too which doesn't half make me laugh!!!

You've got to love our bunnies xx

Thanks. I think she knows she gorgeous! She likes to sprint mega fast and then sit next to me as if to say "look how amazing that binky sprint was mum!"

Haha. We don't have any grunting. I bet that does make you laugh. Archie sometimes honks at pip when he's circling her, but pip never makes a sound. Well except for noisey slurping of water. Lol

Awww sorry Mighty Max. I hope yours wasn't such a cheeky monkey. She loves makes tunnels out my blanket or my OH'S poncho. Haha

Awww sorry Mighty Max. I hope yours wasn't such a cheeky monkey. She loves makes tunnels out my blanket or my OH'S poncho. Haha

He was the sweetest thing on earth :love::love::love:

He was so clever and then so patient with his treatments ... So understanding and humble.
I loved the bones of him xx

Oh he sounds lovely. I am not sure I could love my furballs anymore. Archie is upset Pip is getting all the attention. So his a pic of his majesty.
47467353cadb5f50038fa607a3727c55.jpg

Oh he sounds lovely. I am not sure I could love my furballs anymore. Archie is upset Pip is getting all the attention. So his a pic of his majesty.
47467353cadb5f50038fa607a3727c55.jpg

Archie does look like he's humbly demanding of attention in that photo :lol:

Sir Archie for this evening, I think!!

Oh he is always Sir Archie! That's his incredibly cute and I'm always good position.

Back