• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Bianca - photos!

I think, the way Bianca was with Billy, just proved she wanted to be loved.

I think so too. I'm not going to lie, this whole arrangement has felt quite uncomfortable for us. We weren't ready at all but I don't think we ever will be really. I feel better knowing that she has started to accept him. I can accept him too :) I don't know if that makes any sense!

I think so too. I'm not going to lie, this whole arrangement has felt quite uncomfortable for us. We weren't ready at all but I don't think we ever will be really. I feel better knowing that she has started to accept him. I can accept him too :) I don't know if that makes any sense!

It's amazing how fast the empathy comes. Seeing them bonding will help your pain. It will give them both hope too. xxxxx

fvlgtf.jpg

2qbc9yr.jpg

aahxms.jpg

I'm incredibly pleased :)
She tried to hump him once yesterday and she is being a bit demanding when it comes to getting groomed but there hasn't been any aggression. She was also a bit naughty last night, she didn't want to share the green oat hay! Henry seems like a total sweetheart :love:

I'm incredibly pleased :)
She tried to hump him once yesterday and she is being a bit demanding when it comes to getting groomed but there hasn't been any aggression. She was also a bit naughty last night, she didn't want to share the green oat hay! Henry seems like a total sweetheart :love:

When do they come home?

You haven't got to wait a full week, have you?

We are picking them up on Monday, we haven't got a day off until then :( That way we've got a few days to spend with them at home before we have to go back to work on Thursday. Usually I'd book some time off but I've just had 8 weeks off with my leg and my o/h hasn't got any holidays left. He hasn't even met Henry yet because whilst I was dropping Bea off, he was at the vets with Hiro!

We are picking them up on Monday, we haven't got a day off until then :( That way we've got a few days to spend with them at home before we have to go back to work on Thursday. Usually I'd book some time off but I've just had 8 weeks off with my leg and my o/h hasn't got any holidays left. He hasn't even met Henry yet because whilst I was dropping Bea off, he was at the vets with Hiro!

Yes I know - is Hiro still doing OK?

Oh what a lovely couple :love: So pleased it's going well! I also love her little backpack in the earlier photos :love:

Back