Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: A friend for Bianca - photos!

  1. #101
    Mama Doe roxyroller88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Newcastle-U-Lyme
    Posts
    1,729

    Default



    She's squishing him a little but here they are! It's been hard to get a photo of them, he is so nervous and he hides behind her whenever we get too close. He's making a lot of progress though Last night he licked my fingers and today we've had a dead bunny flop and a binky. I think he is really going to thrive over time as a house rabbit

  2. #102
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    23,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post


    She's squishing him a little but here they are! It's been hard to get a photo of them, he is so nervous and he hides behind her whenever we get too close. He's making a lot of progress though Last night he licked my fingers and today we've had a dead bunny flop and a binky. I think he is really going to thrive over time as a house rabbit

    Looks to me like she's not letting anyone - not ANYONE - get to her man!

  3. #103
    Mama Doe roxyroller88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Newcastle-U-Lyme
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    So far they seem very happy together He obviously feels very comfortable around her. I've never had a bun like Henry before so we have got a lot of learning to do. I'm trying to leave him alone at the moment so that he focuses on Bea and can start to feel comfortable here. If we move even the slightest bit he darts to his litter tray where he feels comfortable or he hides behind her. Poor lad

  4. #104
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    23,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    So far they seem very happy together He obviously feels very comfortable around her. I've never had a bun like Henry before so we have got a lot of learning to do. I'm trying to leave him alone at the moment so that he focuses on Bea and can start to feel comfortable here. If we move even the slightest bit he darts to his litter tray where he feels comfortable or he hides behind her. Poor lad

    My latest rabbit is like that - keeps darting behind the curtain and then peeking out!

    I'm sure he'll make progress in leaps and bounds, with you and Bea to show him the ropes x

  5. #105
    Mama Doe roxyroller88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Newcastle-U-Lyme
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    My latest rabbit is like that - keeps darting behind the curtain and then peeking out!

    I'm sure he'll make progress in leaps and bounds, with you and Bea to show him the ropes x
    I'm sure he/she won't be like that for long

    They have just been grooming each other at the same time. I'm not sure that there is anything sweeter to witness

  6. #106
    Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,596

    Default

    Oh bless them they do look very happy together

    I've had two rescue bunnies now who were very nervous of humans when they arrived. It can take a while but it's a great feeling when they've overcome that nervousness around you and learn to trust you, as I've no doubt Henry will do

    I used exactly the same tactic as you're doing with my two nervy buns. I kept interactions to a bare minimum in the first few days so they could surreptitiously suss me out and make sure I wasn't a threat. It seemed to work!
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

    At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

    Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

  7. #107
    Forum Buddy Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    21,365

    Default

    They make a lovely couple I'm sure he will settle and learn to trust you once he realises you are the bringer of food and aren't going to hurt him

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  8. #108
    Mama Doe roxyroller88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Newcastle-U-Lyme
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    He's so adorable. I'm in love with him already. Watching telly with his mummy!

  9. #109
    Mama Doe
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    st helens england
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Wow he is stunning. They make a gorgeous couple and i hope they have a lovely "marriage" lol.. He looks very content there. xx

  10. #110
    Mama Doe
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow/Scotland
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Aww he's a sweetheart,hope his wife treats him well ,looks promising.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •