Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: A friend for Bianca - photos!

She's squishing him a little but here they are! It's been hard to get a photo of them, he is so nervous and he hides behind her whenever we get too close. He's making a lot of progress though Last night he licked my fingers and today we've had a dead bunny flop and a binky. I think he is really going to thrive over time as a house rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post

She's squishing him a little but here they are! It's been hard to get a photo of them, he is so nervous and he hides behind her whenever we get too close. He's making a lot of progress though Last night he licked my fingers and today we've had a dead bunny flop and a binky. I think he is really going to thrive over time as a house rabbit

Looks to me like she's not letting anyone - not ANYONE - get to her man!

So far they seem very happy together He obviously feels very comfortable around her. I've never had a bun like Henry before so we have got a lot of learning to do. I'm trying to leave him alone at the moment so that he focuses on Bea and can start to feel comfortable here. If we move even the slightest bit he darts to his litter tray where he feels comfortable or he hides behind her. Poor lad

Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    So far they seem very happy together He obviously feels very comfortable around her. I've never had a bun like Henry before so we have got a lot of learning to do. I'm trying to leave him alone at the moment so that he focuses on Bea and can start to feel comfortable here. If we move even the slightest bit he darts to his litter tray where he feels comfortable or he hides behind her. Poor lad

My latest rabbit is like that - keeps darting behind the curtain and then peeking out!

I'm sure he'll make progress in leaps and bounds, with you and Bea to show him the ropes x

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    My latest rabbit is like that - keeps darting behind the curtain and then peeking out!

I'm sure he'll make progress in leaps and bounds, with you and Bea to show him the ropes x
    I'm sure he/she won't be like that for long

They have just been grooming each other at the same time. I'm not sure that there is anything sweeter to witness

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Oh bless them they do look very happy together

I've had two rescue bunnies now who were very nervous of humans when they arrived. It can take a while but it's a great feeling when they've overcome that nervousness around you and learn to trust you, as I've no doubt Henry will do

I used exactly the same tactic as you're doing with my two nervy buns. I kept interactions to a bare minimum in the first few days so they could surreptitiously suss me out and make sure I wasn't a threat. It seemed to work!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

They make a lovely couple I'm sure he will settle and learn to trust you once he realises you are the bringer of food and aren't going to hurt him

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

He's so adorable. I'm in love with him already. Watching telly with his mummy!

Mama Doe

Wow he is stunning. They make a gorgeous couple and i hope they have a lovely "marriage" lol.. He looks very content there. xx

Mama Doe

Aww he's a sweetheart,hope his wife treats him well ,looks promising.